Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chadd

2013-2014 Gear Sightings

Whats the h9 glove kesler is using at nucks camp and are in nhl 14?

are they not Mako gloves? I see Kesler is now full Easton, e700, V9, mako skates, bieksa in mako skates too.

Anybody know anything about Mark Howe's gloves?

Draper-Howe.jpg

Russian knock-off brand. Forget the name.

Just saw this on facebook, rather interesting. Seems like this is to curtail jersey tucks as well as pulling the sleeve back to show some of the elbow pad.

Bolland not happy.

1297465844784_ORIGINAL.jpg?quality=80&si

Not a fan of the graphics. Looks a bit like a 20K or some Tron knockoff.

im actually on the other side of this. love it, simple look, a lot like the t90 undercover just with white writing

im actually on the other side of this. love it, simple look, a lot like the t90 undercover just with white writing

As am I. I think the small sized font of the "Sher-wood" looks great.

first pic of new sher-wood stick (from sher-wood's facebook page):

1229877_10151837442882020_1492836813_n.j

interested to hear what this stick is all about.

Is this the lightest stick on the market? (Not my pic btw)

photo_zps40210652.jpg

with as loud of marketing as "lightest stick on the market" proclaims, i was worried that sherwood would veer from their mostly simple looks, but i am not dissapointed, infact I am pleasantly surprised. Its probably my favorite now of the 2013-2014 sticks in terms of looks.

as for jr size pricing, I would assume it might follow along the n12 pricing, but i am not sure. It is my understanding that this stick will replace the n12

first pic of new sher-wood stick (from sher-wood's facebook page):

1229877_10151837442882020_1492836813_n.j

interested to hear what this stick is all about.

You'd think they'd tell the guy to put the pad in the glove for the promo shot.

with as loud of marketing as "lightest stick on the market" proclaims, i was worried that sherwood would veer from their mostly simple looks, but i am not dissapointed, infact I am pleasantly surprised. Its probably my favorite now of the 2013-2014 sticks in terms of looks.

as for jr size pricing, I would assume it might follow along the n12 pricing, but i am not sure. It is my understanding that this stick will replace the n12

As per Sherwood instagram feed:

Pricing will be the same for USA and CAN.

Sr: $199

INT: $189

JR: $149

I saw the Kings / Yotes preseason opener @ Staples the other night and noticed 95% of all the sticks were black w minimal graphics except then one sided neon orange Eastons.

I was looking at the pics from the Kings/Yotes presason opener and noticed that just about every Kings player (no matter what brand/model of skates) had the new Tuuk Lightspeed Edge holder. lak_zpsd94b14d4.jpg

Russian EFSI top model (actually top model was some MIAs)

When Igor Larionov had his farewell game in 2005 or 2006, Howe exchanged those beautiful, beautiful Easton GX 9500's he wore with Detroit for the EFSIs a Russian defenseman was wearing.

What are these, if I may ask?1379464777000-mark-streit-001.jpg

That's what, at least a quadruple-segmented cuff, and a design sort of incorporating the downward angles on the side finger protector in the EQ Pro gloves...V series gloves?

Only took Sherwood 10 years to get to the weight of the XN10. Congrats!

baaaahahahahahahaha and what's funnier than that is... they think other companies are just copying their sticks.