Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MrData

Best-looking Sticks?

So, what do you think are the best-looking sticks out there? Could be current sticks or older classics. Personally, I like the graphics on the TotalOne and the 11k. I'm quite happy that those are my two game sticks right now. Best-looking sticks out there IMO. Unfortunately, the TotalOne non-grip's awesome graphics come at the price of me having to candycane the shaft, so that takes away from it. Nevertheless, a great-looking stick.

P.S.: Worst looking stick? Easton 55S II. Looks like you're skating around with a banana.

1st place: Warrior Widow Grip SE. That baby blue shaft merging into the black taper is really something...

2nd place: Anything Marty St. Louis uses

don't see anything special in the TO, and definitely not a big fan of the 11k. Thought the 20k was a huge upgrade over it.

1st place: Warrior Widow Grip SE. That baby blue shaft merging into the black taper is really something...

2nd place: Anything Marty St. Louis uses

don't see anything special in the TO, and definitely not a big fan of the 11k. Thought the 20k was a huge upgrade over it.

Oh man don't get me started on the 20k. Most boring-looking stick ever. I find the 11k has a great blend of silver, black, and green with subtle accents and asymmetrical graphics forehand/backhand. 20k is just black with a big chrome block. I do agree Warrior makes some really nice-looking sticks. I like the DT3's colour scheme.

I like the subtle warrior sticks since the widow. I like the swish W logo on the blade of my dt1, I wish my tape didn't cover it as much.

Besides that the Easton cyclone. The one that was brown but would turn colors in at different angles in different lights. Real cool looking paint job.

The original Bauer Vapor XX stick bar none.

Also, after a few years of the EQ50/Mako/Mako II/V9 sticks, I find myself really missing the silver/chrome Easton Synergy sticks. The Synergy Elite, in particular, might be the best looking stick Easton ever made... that is, if you could ignore all the paint chips, which, depending on how much hell the stick's been exposed to, could be pretty tough.

I agree with Amiroo the blue Warrior Widow has to be the sharpest of the past couple years as for sticks a little bit older the Bauer Supreme One95 was real fine and back further from that some of my faves were the first generation Easton Stealth and Easton Synergy SL. Even my first aluminum stick ever the Nike Quest looked so cool for its time in all shiny copper.

Vapor XXX lite, non-grip EQ50 and U+ CL have to be my top 3 favorite looking sticks

Least appealing has to go to the nike apollo or grip one95. Couldn't stand those.

Just to have one for every type, I'd say the NB One95; MM Z-Bubble and the old black Revolution woodies.

MM Z-Bubble is definitely up there! Good call.

I liked the Warrior Starski too.