Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chadd

Chicago Blackhawks 2013-2014

Toews will be 100% of what he is capable of being on the first night of the playoffs. He may not be 100% healthy or 100% recovered, but he will be at 100% of whatever level he is at.

It depends what is meant by "%". A foot is a low percentage of body mass, but a skater is useless in the NHL without it.

Regardless, the percentages are useless because they're lies. I wouldn't be surprised if Skippy's injury, described by Q as "day-to-day", was expected to take 2-4 months to heal, and that they already know he's out until next year. I don't trust the story on Kane, either. Like last year, I'm interested to hear the injury reports after the playoffs.

Matt-

Teravainen doesn't weigh much more than Nordstrom's 160. The Blackhawks aren't setting up to outsize anyone.

Kruger has turned into one hell of a defensive forward. Too bad he doesn't score enough to have a shot at the Selke.

I really hate this aspect of Q, wanting to have one player on the roster of a certain type.

Carcillo's back, and will play tonight.