Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Souldriver

Kane Bauer Spoof VIdeo

He's a really good sport...and that is an awesome video. And you have to keep in mind...you still have to be pretty good to be even that bad!

He's a really good sport...and that is an awesome video. And you have to keep in mind...you still have to be pretty good to be even that bad!

No kidding.

He was certainly playing it up, but you could see that he has decent hands in the first part. I'm hoping to see him get a bigger role this year, he had a nice "mucker" goal the other night against the Pens.

Loved this video. Was laughing out and getting odd looks from the wife. Looks like he had fun with it.

Bollig has some potential. Skates well. Plays smart and has a very heavy shot. Has been reported he has one of the hardest shots on the team. Now if he could just score more with it......

Not sure if this is the right sub forum, if not feel free to move it.

Honestly im loving this video. I watched the original Kane one then realized it was a bauer sponsored video and probably was "enhanced" a bit.

http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/console?hdpid=49&id=446755〈=en

Not Enhanced (ending excluded obviously).

Chicago Tribune: http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2013-09-13/sports/chi-chicago-blackhawks-patrick-kane-stickhandling-commercial-20130913_1_pucks-bauer-camera

@amiroo: something about it leads me to believe it was sped up a bit for show. I had no doubt Kane was able to actually stick handle around all those pucks, but until im proven wrong it looks sped up to me.