Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MrData

T90 LKP (Low Kick Point)

So, I just saw that Sher-Wood has a new T90 out with an engineered low kick point: the T90 LKP. Kinda surprising that it came out with such little fanfare. I had never heard of it before and just stumbled upon it while browsing their site. Has anyone tried one or even just seen one? Seems to me like the LKP could earn the T90 line a lot of new fans.

Link: http://www.sher-woodhockey.ca/product-detail.php?c=1&p=321&t=2

On a slightly related note, the latest model of the regular T90 is marketed as mid kick (same as T100). Does anyone know if they actually engineered the kickpoint or if it's the same as the old T90? Apparently they also included the same expanded blade throat as the T100 (and Bauer Supreme series). I compared an old and a new T90 in a store and the new one did look like it had a bigger throat.

EDIT: The LKP comes out November 1st. Nevermind about feedback then lol.

very interested in checking this out, but more of issue with me on the T90 is the shaft shape.

One of my buddies had this same issue when he bought a T90 after his last U+10 broke, but he got used to it. If you can get used to it, it's a great value stick. If not, there's always the Nexon line for similar value. The Nexon 10 is actually lighter than the T90 and has a contoured shaft. It is more expensive than the T90 though.

yeah thats what ive been doing. A LHS was clearing out all N12 for 100 bones recently, but they didnt have my flex/hand/pattern in stock =(. the boxier designs dont work with my smaller hands very well, but perhaps I could check out an Int. if they have slightly different dimensions.