Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Axxion89

Easton Mako 8.5D Ice Hockey Skates Brand New Never Worn

I am selling a pair of brand new, never worn, never baked pair of Easton Mako Ice Hockey Skates. I got them for free & I do not fit into Eastons. Like I said before, these are brand new in the box. Really nice skates and you can get them for much cheaper now than you can even when they go on clearance.

I am asking $300 shipped to the US, Canada and elsewhere will have shipping added. Payment via PayPal. All sales final as once I sell them I have no way of knowing if you baked them or not. If you have any questions please ask. Pictures below

Thanks

yrbzfJ0.jpg

WUirL01.jpg

s4UWayv.jpg

Are these still available? I have a size 9.0D that I'm trying to decide if they are too big or not. They opened up a lot after baking and once my foot settled in I think I could get away with an 8.5D...toes might do a little more than feather the cap though. I've worn mine once and need to decide if I'm sticking with the Mako's and if so unload mine own pair before going with smaller size. Thanks.