Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

anyone know the fit of the respective Sherwood glove lines? in particular, how the rekker ek15 glove will fit?

The pants section is confusing. The chart says that the T100 is a 2 piece construction, while the T90 has 'extendable zones'. Neither is mentioned in the description fo the pants above, and the descriptions says both pants have a 3 piece construction with no mention of extendable zones.

The pants section is confusing. The chart says that the T100 is a 2 piece construction, while the T90 has 'extendable zones'. Neither is mentioned in the description fo the pants above, and the descriptions says both pants have a 3 piece construction with no mention of extendable zones.

I agree that this part is confusing, their was some issues with our pant samples when the catalogue was produced. It is now corrected. We were forced to use older pictures and descriptions that do not match. Rest assured, the printed versions will have the updated pants section and the new pants are quite nice. If you have any specific questions shoot me a PM.

anyone know the fit of the respective Sherwood glove lines? in particular, how the rekker ek15 glove will fit?

The EK15 is a tapered fit glove.

Thanks for the tip, but I'm ok. We won't be touching those pants anyhow and that 2-piece intrigue will be filled by something else lol

I'd like to try the RK15, the lightest stick I've tried so far is still the XN10. If the stick is all its meant to be, this could change the mindset of a LOT of individuals here where I play.

Sher-Wood has two Custom Programs. To summarize them, here is a simplified version:

Personalized Program: Available on stock EK15, T100, T90, SL700, SL750 and Sl800. Buy three units get a custom name plate stamped on your stick. Lead time is one week.

Full Custom: Choose either high or low kickpoint, custom flex, eight shaft geometry choices, custom blade pattern, 6 shaft finish choices, 7 decal options, custom nameplate. Minimum order is 6 units if the pattern exists in database, 12 if it’s a new mold. Lead time is 4 weeks on new-orders, 3 weeks on repeat orders.

Edited by Michael9

Is there still an option for custom blades?

Eh?

Full Custom: Choose either high or low kickpoint, custom flex, eight shaft geometry choices, custom blade pattern, 6 shaft finish choices, 7 decal options, custom nameplate. Minimum order is 6 units if the pattern exists in database, 12 if it’s a new mold. Lead time is 4 weeks on new-orders, 3 weeks on repeat orders.

If you are referring to blades as just blades, we no longer offer a custom blade option. However, if you are referring to custom blade patterns for sticks then yes we do offer this option. Let me know if you have any more questions.

Edited by Michael9

How can I go about ordering a custom order? I have a buddy that recently ordered some custom blade from s

Sherwood/Tps before the move and I was wondering if you would still have those blades on file or if not how could I get the same pattern on a custom order?

Are the EK gloves roughly the same fit as the Nexon (are these a replacement to the Nexon? I'm a bit confused if these are replacements or a separate new line..)

Currently seeking LTR candidates -

Stick Long-Term Reviewers Wanted

Man would I love to review the EK15. Too bad I'm too dusty for the stick... I'll work on putting up some user-submitted reviews of more modest sticks in the near future though. On my radar: Winnwell Pro 480 (Canadian Tire SMU of GX-8) and Sher-Wood T90 (can't believe no one has put up a T90 review yet).

Maybe someday a manufacturer will put up a mid-tier stick for LTR and I'll get a chance! :D

Also, for thread relevance: Handled the EK15 in a store and it does feel noticeably lighter than pretty much everything else out there. I wonder if they'll make a mid-kick version (analogous to the T90/T100 LKP)?

My guess is no mid kick for at least a year if not more. It's a whole new stick manufacturing process for them it sounds like

Are the EK gloves roughly the same fit as the Nexon (are these a replacement to the Nexon? I'm a bit confused if these are replacements or a separate new line..)

The EK gloves are based off the Nexon gloves with only a couple tweaks. For the EK15, the fingers were adjusted for better comfort, a stretchable breathable nylon shell replaced the polyurethane shell and design patterns and colors were changed to resemble the finish of the EK9/N10 gloves.

How can I go about ordering a custom order? I have a buddy that recently ordered some custom blade from s

Sherwood/Tps before the move and I was wondering if you would still have those blades on file or if not how could I get the same pattern on a custom order?

Send me a PM,

Also, for thread relevance: Handled the EK15 in a store and it does feel noticeably lighter than pretty much everything else out there. I wonder if they'll make a mid-kick version (analogous to the T90/T100 LKP)?

There are no current plans to offer a mid-kick EK15. However, next year's launch will feature a high end stick from the True Touch series which be suited for players who want a lightweight stick similar to the EK15 but with a mid-kickpoint instead.

• Like 1

The EK gloves are based off the Nexon gloves with only a couple tweaks. For the EK15, the fingers were adjusted for better comfort, a stretchable breathable nylon shell replaced the polyurethane shell and design patterns and colors were changed to resemble the finish of the EK9/N10 gloves.

Nice! Thank you for the reply. I was in HockeyMonkey a couple weeks ago and was randomly trying on gloves (knowing that my beloved Warrior Koncept was discontinued) and put my hands in a pair of N8s. Needless to say, they came home with me. The only issue I have with them is a bit of finger discomfort (the index and pinky fingers), likely due to the lack of stretch from the palm material wrapping around the finger the way they do on those gloves. If the EK is an improvement off the Nexon gloves, then I will be picking up a pair ASAP!

Sher-Wood has two Custom Programs. To summarize them, here is a simplified version:

Personalized Program: Available on stock EK15, T100, T90, SL700, SL750 and Sl800. Buy three units get a custom name plate stamped on your stick. Lead time is one week.

Still offering custom wood sticks?