Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cobrAA

Which palm to replace my Bauer Pro Nash/XXX ?

Long time no see guys !

I have my pr stock Vapor XX glove ( love them!), the pro nash was getting crusty after 5 years..I had a pair of extra Vapor XXX performance palm that I put on last year and they dont feel smooth anymore, I can see them ripping soon.

In the mean time, I bought a set of vapor xxx new on ebay which have bauer pro nash and althought most ppl dont seems to enjoy these palms, they work great for me and last year.

Where can I buy these ? I read MSH2 was an awsome palm but can't get it anymore due to eagle's policy right? Is there a better option than Pro nash ? I use grip stick so I dont want a sticky palm and not interesting in something too thin like the vapor XXX because well.. they didnt last.

Many thanks guy!

P.S: im really feeling the new ek15 stick :)

I emailedmaybe 5 places.. got 2 reply, bot of them wouldn't sell me the palm only .. our local source in montreal appears to only stock normal nash palm nthing fancy, no mesh gusset etc.

So i guess I have no choice to ship my glove.. any input on which palm should I get ?? It was told about durasoft.. what is that?