Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JR Boucicaut

Sher-Wood EK15 Lineup

Yeah total hockey carries it too if your looking for it online or if your lucky enough to live by one in store.

When does the "trouba" curve come out for the ek15?

I have had it for a couple months. Love it. But coming from a "Coffey" curve, the twist was a little to get used to. My first shot with the stick got the goalie right between the eyes when I was trying to go five hole.

Whoops!

I can't find the PP01 blade anywhere. I am in the US and tried the usual suspects, totalhockey, hockeygiant, hockeymonkey. Anyone have luck. My local shop only had the Statsny pattern. Ideally looking for the right, grip, 85 flex, PP01, but could live with matte.

The only place I've seen the PP01 is online in Canada on the Hockeysupremacy site. None of the local shops in Toronto that I've looked at carry that pattern. Your local shop may be able to order it in for you if Sherwood still has stock in their warehouse (the pattern is unfortunately being discontinued).

I can't find the PP01 blade anywhere. I am in the US and tried the usual suspects, totalhockey, hockeygiant, hockeymonkey. Anyone have luck. My local shop only had the Statsny pattern. Ideally looking for the right, grip, 85 flex, PP01, but could live with matte.

you'll never find it I've been keeping my eyes open for a year for that curve online, like althoma said only hockey supremacy had it idk if they still do

The only place I've seen the PP01 is online in Canada on the Hockeysupremacy site. None of the local shops in Toronto that I've looked at carry that pattern. Your local shop may be able to order it in for you if Sherwood still has stock in their warehouse (the pattern is unfortunately being discontinued).

Thanks. I checked there and it doesn't look to be in stock. It is a self-fulfilling prophecy when they discontinue the pattern because it doesn't sell, yet it has never been for sale anywhere. I have seen a lot of discussion about it and other similar toe curve patterns on different forums so there seems to be a demand for it, just no one can buy it. I am trying to find something to replace the Warrior Widow Gionta stick I have been using for the last three years. I stock-piled a good quantity of them but have finally used them all up.

you'll never find it I've been keeping my eyes open for a year for that curve online, like althoma said only hockey supremacy had it idk if they still do

Actually I just found that hockeysupremacy does have a right/grip/PP01/95 flex. However, they only ship within Canada it looks like. Too bad. I could live with that flex and would probably buy up all their stock after trying one out.

Isn't the Easton E35 a Gionta clone, or at least, really really close? I read that on here... At least it could be a decent way to go. Hockeymonkey and eBay may still turn some up over the next year or so, but that's just a guess on potential availability.

Can anyone give any insight on grabbing one of these in PP26 or PP88, coming from Bauer P88's? I've pretty much only ever used Bauer P88. I'm open to trying something different, but ideally it wouldn't be a drastic change. I'm big on stick handling, wrist and snap shots. It seems like both of the SW curves would be pretty similar, but I was wondering what typical characteristic differences I would notice on each.