Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

althoma1

Miken Pro Fit T 14" gloves NEW and TPS R10 padded Goalie Shirt XL

14" Miken Pro Fit T gloves. Brand new with tags. Picked up at Winners for $39.99+tax ($45.19 Canadian tax in). I've decided not to use them though as I prefer a more anatomical fit vs. the loose 4 roll fit. I do use the more anatomical Miken Z9 and am happy with those - these are of similar quality, but have a more traditional fit. SOLD
pb5t.jpg
And here are the detailed specs:
Exterior: Poly Nylon
  • Tight poly nylon blend resists over fraying if cut
  • Logo stitched
Protection:
  • 3/4 ultra light PU foam
  • Plastic inserts in the cuff, backhand, and fingers
  • Performance lock thumb
Palm:
  • Sensa-Tec Nash palm
  • Nash leather overlay in the palm and thumb for added durability
Liner:
  • Moisture management liner
Fit:
  • Traditional fit - Offer generous volume for a traditional hockey glove fit with ample wrist mobility
  • Mobile cuff design has stretch fabric for improved mobility
Weight: 300 grams
TPS R10 Padded Compression Goalie shirt. Padding for the clavicle area, lower back and arms. Compression fit. I wore this once as a player for roller hockey and found it to be warm for my needs, however; it'd likely be great for an ice hockey goalie. It has been washed and is in excellent condition. There's a small area of piling around the neck wear the Velcro of one of my shin pad liners stuck to it when it was in the wash - although I slowly and carefully separated the two items it did cause some piling.
The regular price for this is $69.99+tax. Sold locally for $30 via Kijiji.
17s5.jpg
tdh7.jpg