Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
quinton1

Posting pictures

I only use this website on my phone,

Is there anyway I can upload pictures straight from my camera roll to a post or do I have to upload them to like photobucket, then copy the link?

If there Is a thread anyone knows of can you point me in the direction of it? I can't find one

Thanks

You can't upload pictures directly to the site, we had issues with people uploading infected images. We haven't created a walk-through for uploading to places like photobucket, but if they are unable to help you upload, we can attempt to walk you through it.

My iPad and photobucket don't mix. I would LOOOOOOVE to upload pix. I want to join the gear exchange, but the inability to post pix has made me shy away. I can't figure out for the FREAKING LIFE OF ME how to post a pic and it is highly frustrating.

My iPad and photobucket don't mix. I would LOOOOOOVE to upload pix. I want to join the gear exchange, but the inability to post pix has made me shy away. I can't figure out for the FREAKING LIFE OF ME how to post a pic and it is highly frustrating.

Download the imgupr app to upload images to imgur.com. It even gives you BBCode that you can paste into a MSH post, if you want.

I got it now!

It's pretty easy, basically all you have to do is create a photobucket account, then you just download the photobucket app or use the website, and you can download the photos write from your phone/tablet to the photobucket account, then you just go to the picture, hit the little attach logo and copy the bottom link and paste into the post!

Download the imgupr app to upload images to imgur.com. It even gives you BBCode that you can paste into a MSH post, if you want.

If this doesn't work, send me a PM and I will see what I can do.

That app is giving me a VERY hard time.

Would someone be willing to post my new Eagle Hockey Custom Gloves for me, PLEASE?!?!? I am pretty sick of not being able to post pix here...

Yet another reason why tablets are still not really fully capable of replacing real computers.

them good old fashion pentiums