Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MikeWhy

Bergeron curve questions

Okay so im thinking about getting a ribcore...i used to use an apx ovie and i loved how the puck rifled off the toe but it would fly, you all know that. I also loved the independent curve, like how much it curved, not the open part but like..the horizontal curve, that make sense? anyways if i were to get the bergeron, would it go sky high like it does for the ovi? I just want a deep curve but its a little more on the closed side. can anybody give their input or pictures of something they have used. Ive watched the video reebok put out about the curve but i want some users to lemme know whats up. Also if i were to stick with bauer, same questions about the toews, would i be roofing that? thanks guys

seems like you could like your best choice would be a gionta but perhaps a little deeper, you also have the easton e28 and the base bc01 that you could like.

Otherwise, try to get a pro stick with a curve that could match what you're looking for. Hockeymonkey has a pretty good pro stock catalogue.

Ive been told about the gionta, but i want to either stay with bauer or reebok. I thought about getting the easton because of the e28 but the curve looks way too similar to the ovi. Anybody have an input on the bergeron curve?