Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

wlfencing

total one nxg number on sole

Hi please help

Had a fitting for new supreme total one skates it was 6.5ee my son then got me a pair from the USA while traveling there (cheaper)as we live in the uk (great britain)
BUT when i tried them on they are to narrow, they seem to be a d fitting.i have cheeked the holder size 263,can you help....
also the numbers under the insole read 211211 if that helps
PS they have not been skated in yet but where sharpened in the USA
Yours in sport wlfencing

yes it says 6.5ee .but the fitt is a D. is there any way of checking the size as they seem to be labeled wrong

Any one know how to put a picture on as i can not figer it out :sleep:

no .. and bauer sent me a email that told me to return them ,but i will probably sell them in the uk and buy another pair.

PS .any idea how to upload pictures here

Hi please help

Had a fitting for new supreme total one skates it was 6.5ee my son then got me a pair from the USA while traveling there (cheaper)as we live in the uk (great britain)

BUT when i tried them on they are to narrow, they seem to be a d fitting.i have cheeked the holder size 263,can you help....

also the numbers under the insole read 211211 if that helps

PS they have not been skated in yet but where sharpened in the USA

Yours in sport wlfencing

Your skates are the right size.

Size 6.5D skates have 254 mm holders

Size 6.5ee skates have 263 mm holders

my mate has the same skates in a D width there is no difference in fit

Your friend probably baked his or at least has worn them enough to break them in and compress the padding so they should feel wider than a new D width skate. Your skates haven't been baked or broken in so will feel wider than his after you bake them and break them in.

You need to bake the skates for them to fit as intended.

+1

if any one has a 6.5ee can you measure the outside and inside width with a tape..

mine are three and a quarter inches across inside,

and 4 inches outside,just before toebox.

The Foot bed when removed is 3+ one quarter inches (82.5mm) at its widest point just be for toebox