Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Souldriver

rh sticks, gloves, helmet, cage - Mint -

Selling some items for a friend, he bought all new gear and dislocated his shoulder on his first shift back. He decided to "retire" since he is in carpentry and can't afford to lose time. All equipment, unless noted, was used for one shift in an inline game and I don't think my friend even got a chance to break a sweat. And I mean that literally bc I took his jerseys he said he didn't clean and they were fresh as hell.

Prices have some wiggle room but not much, no pictures as I just stopped by his house and didn't think to take pics as its 0 degrees outside. Equipment has no wear, looks newer than showroom. Shipping from lower NY

Gloves-

Easton s6 gloves - white - size 15"........$25

Reebok hg5k - Never Used - navy and white - size 12".......$25

Helmet -

CCM V08 w/ matching cage - size L - he said it's a dark royal blue but looked like navy to me - SOLD!

Sticks-

All sticks are uncut, I doubt he used all 3 in one shift but he bought them all at the same time. Not even a scrape or mark on the white tape. All RH, no grip that I could tell in the single digit weather.

Bauer apx, listed (with a price cut) on its own since its a higher profile item. http://www.modsquadhockey.com/forums/index.php/topic/65489-bauer-apx-rh/

Bauer vapor 2.0 - 87 flex - backstrum p92 curve........$20

Easton EQ30 - 85 flex - Zetterberg curve........$20 awesome feeling stick, retailed about $150.

Smoking deal on the stuff, but the helmet is too big, the gloves are both too big and small, and your sticks are RH. Stonking good deals on that stuff, matey!!!!

yeah he is just trying to recoup some money since he cant play anymore.

some interest but after PMing people back saying "ok that deal is cool" i havnt heard back from anyone.