Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chadd

Jets Fire Noel

Noel was Wilson-like and old Tortorella-like in the level of his negativity towards his players during his pressers. Yet he lasted so long as the coach. Is this the trend?

Having three coaches in the last 12 months certainly doesn't help

having three coaches in the last 12 months? Noel was there for 2.5 years

I was thinking they hired him over the summer, but that was Edmonton replacing Kruger. Bear with me, still dealing with a head injury.

I was thinking they hired him over the summer, but that was Edmonton replacing Kruger. Bear with me, still dealing with a head injury.

haha no worries. Feel better. I would have kept Kruger in Edmonton. The Oilers look like even more of a mess than they did last year

After watching Maurice after the pre-game skate today, it really made me miss him. Fantastic speaker, no BS. I hope he does well in Winnipeg.

Nice to see the team respond, too :)

His best answer was in the afternoon. Reporter asks "What can we expect to see different tonight?" He says something like: "To be totally honest with you, I have no idea...I've been here for 4 hours"

Talk about no BS!

His best answer was in the afternoon. Reporter asks "What can we expect to see different tonight?" He says something like: "To be totally honest with you, I have no idea...I've been here for 4 hours"

Talk about no BS!

Exactly, thats exactly what I was talking about. No nonsense kind of guy. Also sounds like his time in the KHL was hugely beneficial for him as a coach. The Jets picked up a hell of a coach.

Did you hear that before Noel left his office, he left a note to whoever the incoming coach was, wishing him luck and saying how much he thought of the City, the players and the fans in Winnipeg.

I did hear about that. Good on him. I liked him quite a bit and I really hope he finds work elsewhere.

BTW on an unrelated note, gratz on hitting 10k posts, RadioGaGa.

Instead of finding ways to lose, they're finding ways to win. This move looks better and better after every game.