Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Changingplatforms

Biggest fitting Girdle

I recently signed up for a roller hockey league for the first time and I'm looking for a girdle, but I'm having a hard time finding one that will fit. I'm looking for something that will fit bigger than a 42 waist size.

If I can't find anything that will fit would it be acceptable to wear padded shorts like the nike combat pro or something you'd wear under your pants when skiing or snowboarding?

Thanks in advance for the help

I use ice girdles, I have both the Bauer APX Girdle and a Bauer One 80 (Total One) Girdle, both in an XL size and they fit me a little loose, I'm a 40 waist in jeans. The APX is the newer of the two girdles and my only complaint is that the thigh guards are a little wide and tend to shift because it is not a compression girdle. I'm on the hunt for a compression style girdle that will fit.

What exactly is a one80 total one girdle? Don't you mean the one.8 from last year? And to op, try to find the older one95/to girdles, they fit large.

Sorry you're right it's a Supreme One95, (Similar to the new total one girdles) from what I can tell in the pictures/videos I have seen. I got it about 2 years ago as a clearance item so I'm not sure as to its lineage. I prefer the padding of my Vapor APX girdle, must be the hard pads.