Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AWRetro

Sprung inline

Yea I have been trying to contact them and no one has responded. I had a question on frame sizes and I don't wanna place an order and get the wrong frames

emailed one of their contacts and even asked a question about the product. I also tried calling their number with no answer. Their website says its been updated in 2014 so I'm surprised I haven't got a response yet.

I contacted him on Facebook after placing my last order and everything went smoothly. That's probably your best option.

I got an e-mail from them about two months ago because I needed new arms for my frames. THey have the new redesigned arms that should be a lot stronger and harder to break now. Unfortunately they are not compatible with the old arms so you can't mix and match which was a pain as I ended up having to order a lot more arms after my first order. On top of that you'll need new pins and new shock (red rubber bit) which they did send alone with my new arms. also they are much harder to fit onto the my old frames which makes switching arms in the middle of a game almost impossible but hopefully I wouldn't have to do that anymore unless the new arms start breaking too.

As for the new frames, I must be one of the last few who still has their initial pre-order deposit with them... I was told that they would be shipping soon but that was almost two months ago.

As for the new frames, I must be one of the last few who still has their initial pre-order deposit with them... I was told that they would be shipping soon but that was almost two months ago.

If you ever get them let me know as I'm in the same boat, I've hung in there hoping they will come....

I broke one of my old A6 chassis a few months ago. I emailed Keith, he responded within a day or so and I arranged to buy a set of the new A6 chassis with the new arms. I received them about 2 and a half weeks after paying via PayPal and have been using them a couple times a week since mid-Nov 2013.

shute is right about the new arms being much harder to get into the chassis - it's a very tight fit. The good news is that none of the knuckles have broken to date; so far they're more durable than the previous A6 arms.