Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

louierev07

Area 51 edition Easton pro stock (same as V9E)

Anyone have an idea how the lie is on the E35 and E38 compared to E3?

They are both listed as Dual lie, so I would assume that unless otherwise noted, its a 5.5 lie. Only saying this because for E3, they have E3 dual lie, and then E3 Lie 5 dual lie. But then again, the E28 and E36 are both Dual lie lie 5, so i guess it could be either.

Try the live chat with HM. I wanted to make sure the Parros E3 was a lie 5.5, and also about the ribbed/textured grip, and I got this email within a few hours:

Hello,

This pattern has a lie of 5.5. The Grip is tacky, not textured.

Thank you,

Mindy E.

So they seem pretty helpful, and im sure they would be able to find out for you.

I bought the E12, E13, and E21 Stealth Grip Pro Stock all in soft flexes and right hand. The E13 Whitney is exactly like the old pro T-Flex blades I had years ago. It is a 4 lie and a slight mid heel curve with a little loft. The E12 matches up exactly like my Pro Synthesis Styles blade and the TPS P31 I bought off of Chadd. I did get an E12 ST and it was nothing like the Styles curve and it wasn't 70 flex, so I promptly returned it. I didn't get the E97, but I'd guess it is a RP as the blade looks longer and isn't as open as the E12.

Thanks, this is very helpful. One question though, what's "RP"?

just grabbed an doughty/e28...have been wanting to try the curve for bit, so couldnt pass up this chance...Mindy also confirmed for me on chat that all of the 'synergy' versions have the tacky type grip, not textured

I'm also looking in to getting one of these, anyone know if the Robidas E4 is the same as the retail E4 (Cammi/Bauer PM9 clone), or what would be close?

I ordered two of the Synergy Doughty's as well. I've been wanting to try an 80 flex stick for a long time, and this is almost the same curve I normally use. Mine should be here Friday, so I'm hoping to use them Saturday night.

Is the E97 a RP or Styles?

I should get those tomorrow because for some reason they didn't ship them all together.

I'm also looking in to getting one of these, anyone know if the Robidas E4 is the same as the retail E4 (Cammi/Bauer PM9 clone), or what would be close?

I purchased 2 of the synergy models. E4 is the Cammi clone (bauer pm9, reebok p42) and the E9 is the Heatley clone. Just as easton has listed on all the retail models, so luckily no surprises. Very happy so far. Thick blade, grip isn't too tacky and pretty well balanced.

I wouldn't get too caught up in the name on the stick because my E9 says "20 Suter" and I cannot find him using a Heatley style curve. None of the pictures I've seen have him using a square toe stick. So maybe someone can shed some light on the names they have listed as pro stock curves.

They could have done a number of things. Made samples for them, slapped names on them to move old stock, etc etc.

Don't get caught up in the name on the stick. Look at the blade chart, and go off of that.

For some reason I want to say the 13 is a Darby or at least similar.

I have 2 of the Whitney E13's and they are a more open Darby. Think of a Darby with a Drury face.

I ordered the Doughty in 80 flex as well. Excited to try it out, and hope it isn't that much stiffer than the APX 77 flex I have now. Can you guys post pics of the Karlsson and possibly the Bieksa? Those two both look the same as the E28, so I can't tell what is actually different about them.

I wouldn't get too caught up in the name on the stick because my E9 says "20 Suter" and I cannot find him using a Heatley style curve. None of the pictures I've seen have him using a square toe stick. So maybe someone can shed some light on the names they have listed as pro stock curves.

Way back in the CNT days his pattern was like that but I haven't seen one recently

I picked up one of these with the tachy grip E35 (Bieksa) 75 flex. Maybe it's my imagination, but I find this stick has way better feel for the puck vs. my retail Mako II (same flex E28). This is my first pro stock twig. In general are pro stocks manufactured differently? I really like this stick and have already ordered a second.

I picked up one of these with the tachy grip E35 (Bieksa) 75 flex. Maybe it's my imagination, but I find this stick has way better feel for the puck vs. my retail Mako II (same flex E28). This is my first pro stock twig. In general are pro stocks manufactured differently? I really like this stick and have already ordered a second.

can you post a pic of the blade?

Haven't gotten mine on the ice yet, will in about 2 hours..but using a stickhandling ball since I bought it the feel is nearly identical in the blade to my Mako2. Could you post a pic of the blade from the front? Interested to see the toe shape compared to the E28.

To the people who have ordered the e28s are they the same lie as the retail pattern? Just ordered 3

The Doughty's I got matched up exactly with my retail Mako2 E28. Might be different for other player patterns, I used to have a Justin Williams pro stock RS2 with an E28 curve that was a much lower lie, might wanna check with HM customer service first to compare.