Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KiskiSnipes19

Glove recommendations?

I've been using my Easton EQ50 Elite gloves for only about 4 months, and the stitching in the fingers have worn out twice, the second time being today. When I was showing my mom the hole, I noticed another hold in the middle of the index finger. I'm really disappointed because I really likes these gloves. They were really comfortable and the cuff didn't take anything away from my shots, which I had problems with in the Stealth line. I used to have Bauer 4-roll's and I hated them because they were too loose. These are 4-roll style gloves as well, but they felt great. Any suggestions as to what gloves I should take a look at?

If you want something tighter, I'd look at my current favorite gloves: Sher-Wood Nexon (or the new Rekker EK15 which are the same fit, but not out yet). Tight hand, nice big flared cuff. Absolutely my favorite gloves I've ever worn.

If you want something tighter, I'd look at my current favorite gloves: Sher-Wood Nexon (or the new Rekker EK15 which are the same fit, but not out yet). Tight hand, nice big flared cuff. Absolutely my favorite gloves I've ever worn.

I was checking those out. They sort of reminded me of the apx 2 gloves with the flared cuff. I thought it looked kind of strange, but if the local pro shop has them I'll get them a try. Know anything about the CCM CL 500 gloves? I looked at the original crazy lights and i saw a lot of bad reviews due to wear.

I was checking those out. They sort of reminded me of the apx 2 gloves with the flared cuff. I thought it looked kind of strange, but if the local pro shop has them I'll get them a try. Know anything about the CCM CL 500 gloves? I looked at the original crazy lights and i saw a lot of bad reviews due to wear.

The cuff is very similar to Vapor, but the hand itself is more similar to Supreme. It's a wonderful combo. Very similar to the Warrior Koncept gloves I had been wearing (but are now discontinued).

I don't know anything about the CL gloves, but I didn't find them comfortable when I tried them on. Like the knuckle area wasn't flexing in the right spot (kind of like how I can't stand the new 2013 model Supreme gloves for the same reason).