Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KyleNeuhaus

Warrior Covert DT2 Hockey Pant (need info)

Hello everyone,

I am just curious if anyone owns a Warrior Covert DT2 (Or DT1 or DT3) Hockey Pant and if they can give information on fit and mobility (but mostly fit). This product really stands out to me because of its supposed "forward canter" and "tailored fit," but I am not sure on if these are true. Thank you to all those that respond!

The forward canted thing is true, that's why the kidneys and gussets are all angled forward. A good comparison would be to a Bauer Vapor or Easton Stealth.

I tried on the DT3 yesterday. Absolutely the best fitting pants I've ever tried on. If they had had suspender buttons, I'd have bought them.

Thanks for the posts guys. I'm deciding whether to get this pant or an Easton Stealth 85s. I currently have a Warrior Koncept and I like it, but it's a bit too bulky, and these two were my best options are a low price point.