Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

louierev07

Mission Axiom T9 Roller Blades Size 8D, Warrior Projekt Girdle - M, and Shells - M

All prices are negotiable and discounts for buying multiple items

Mission Axiom T9 - Size 8D - asking $250

2oETT1h.jpg

Selling these because I switched to my converted ice skates. I bought them May 30th of last year (HM), so they might be still covered by the 1 year warranty that mission offers should anything go wrong.

I got them for our summer roller league and the wheels and bearings that came with the skates (Mission Swiss LE 608 and RinkRat Hornet Spilt XXX Grip 76A) were used exactly 11 times on sport court - 10 games 1 practice. Most of the use I got out of these was playing on smooth concrete over the summer (different set of wheels and bearings). Wheels look to be in really good shape, you can see in the pictures that they still have a lot of life left in them.

Both boots are in very good condition, except for some minor aesthetic scrapes you can see in the pictures. They were aired out after every use, and still smell like new skates. They were baked once. Still have the original laces in them if that matters at all.

I tried to take as many pics as possible - gallery: http://imgur.com/a/9jUyN#0

If you have any other questions about them lemme know!

Gallery of evrything else for sale: http://imgur.com/a/T1t2R#0

Warrior Projekt Girdle - Medium asking $90

Oqe0BDK.jpg

Bought and tried these out over the summer. I thought at first that I liked the girdle better than traditional hockey pants, but when I went back to pants again I ended up liking that better. They are in almost new condition, I used them maybe 5 times. I took out the original belt when I bought them since it was so tiny and replaced it with a string from a pair of mesh shorts. I might have the original belt around the house somewhere if you really want it. Edit: found it http://i.imgur.com/J9n5TGH.jpg

Warrior Syko shell - New - Medium asking $30 - will lower price if you want to bundle with girdle

KS7kPQA.jpg

Tackla Shell - Medium - asking $25 - will lower price if you want to bundle with girdle

09RuUm9.jpg

Decent condition. You can see the back loop needs to be sewn back on (look in gallery), and the stitching right around the butt is a little loose. Used them for roller hockey, and a few times on the ice.

Bauer One80 Elbows - Medium - removed

how much for the Catalina wine mixer t-shirt? :) I'd like to know your waist size and height, and how the girdle fit you.

haha I actually just threw it out since it was all ripped up and painted on.

Im 5'9", ~200 lbs, and my waist is about a 34". The girdle was actually kinda tight on me. I liked the tightness since it was almost like wearing under armour, but if I were to keep using it, either I would have to lose some weight, or get the next size up. It was kinda a pain to get off, since I would pull it over my shins - which were almost too big to go through. I have worn nexus and supreme pants in a medium, and both were borderline too big on me, so I didnt wanna get a large when I ordered these. Lemme know if you're interested.

EDIT: also adjusted prices on some items - willing to sell boot separately from wheels if anyone is interested.