Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

aviery

Bauer Supreme TotalOne NXG SE

Hi Guys,

I recently picked up a TotalOne NXG senior, right handed, 87 Flex with P88 curve and noticed SE on the shaft. Does anyone know what the SE stands for?

The stick feels heavy and unbalanced compared to my APX2 and APX yet I have been led to believe they all weigh in at 420 grams.

The SEs aren't constructed any different. I have the Vintage model and it feels identical to the standard. Oddly enough, I had the exact opposite reaction... I had an APX2 and it didn't feel right... switched to the NXG and love it.

SE and LE are very different Jimmy.

My apologies if I misspoke. What are the differences? I even called Hockey Giant and Pure Hockey before purchasing to make sure they were constructed the same. I was told its just a paint job.

I am pretty sensitive when it comes to sticks and if you handed me both with no paint, I don't think I could tell the difference. Pretty confident there are not any noticeable differences...

-Jim

The overbuilt European edition vs the Winter Classic edition (paint job, same as retail NXG)

why are european editions built tougher?

What would be the difference between Special Edition and Limited Edition?

SE and LE are very different Jimmy.

Is the SE the European edition? if so, i still wonder why the euro edition is stronger?