Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chadd

Hockey for Heroes

This is not my event but is happening local to me. Here are the contents of an email that ended up in my mailbox.

Guys,

As you may know, We are holding a Hockey tournament at East over Memorial day weekend. The Web site is http://www.puchog.org/. Please look at it and pass the information around to as many people that you can. Rinks, work... Help us get the word out! Consider entering a team, volunteering, donating... We have a lot of information and it is all a work in progress! If you have any questions, e mail them to us or call.
Thus far we have 4 teams considering entering with out any publicity, so let us know, and entry fees go up the longer you wait.
This is an event with proceeds going to PA Wounded Warrior. We have asked USA Warriors to come and do a demonstration. They are a team made up of wounded Vets with a wide range of injuries including multiple amputations. They have a standing team and a sled team. We will be generating interest to see if there is interest locally for a wounded Vets hockey group. When I asked them to do a demonstration, they said sure and eventually stated that they might put a team in the tournament. how cool will that be?
Other events being planned...
The Game truck
other games
the blood mobile
the Food Bank
Food Vendors...and yes, Players will get a food voucher!
Military equipment
Hire our Heroes
As you can see this is going to be HUGE!!
Tell everyone!