Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tburns517

Considering '09 Easton Synergy ST16 Shin Pads

New member to the forums here. I currently have some Easton Stealth S13 Shin Pads in 13" that I picked up for a pretty good price. They have worked pretty well so far, but they are a little too small for me, so I have been thinking about getting a some 14" shin pads. I saw the Easton Synergy ST16 Shin Pads on eBay which caught my eye. They seem to look like the S13's, but of course the strapping system is different, and the ST16's are older and not the Stealth line. I could not find any reviews about these pads online. I was wondering if any of you have used them or know more about the quality and comfort of the pads. I wear the S13's behind my skate tongue, but I'm looking to wear the ST16's over the tongue.

Here's a link to them:

http://www.hockeytron.com/Hockey-Protective-Equipment/Hockey-Shin-Guards-Pads-Senior/Easton-Synergy-ST16-Senior-Hockey-Shin-Guards.html