Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

yrhmblnr8r

Dawg Nation Hockey Foundation

June 19th-22nd
Edge Ice Arena in Littleton, CO

http://www.dawgnationhockey.org

• 40 adult teams
  • 7 divisions (both men and women's divisions)
  • Silent Auction- featuring autographed memorabilia, gift certificates, furniture, golf outings, and much, much more!
  • Special "Survivor's Game" presented by Ethos Financial
  • Live Entertainment
  • BBQ w/ food provided by Continental Sausage and Island Oasis Beverages
  • Penalty Box- Onsite Bar/Restaurant
  • On-site Massage Therapy prvided by Ascent Therapy Clinics
  • Kid Zone- bounce house, face painting
  • West Metro Fire Truck Appearance
  • Meet and Greet w/ Gill the Denver Cutthroat mascot

All proceeds to benefit adult hockey players in need through injury and illness.

Come join us for good food, good hockey, and a great way to Give Back to the hockey community!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I posted these in the Show it Off thread as well. These are some hockey stick chairs I made for the auction.

- Front left is a woodie for the old school crowd- Front center has a game used Gabriel Landeskog and Avs logo plug on the spine- Front right was made by another volunteer out of Denver Cutthroats shafts- Back row is standard retail sticks

14408801796_6d54f06244.jpg

Pierre Turgeon and Derek Armstong (current Denver Cutthroats coach, former NHLer) have agreed to be celebrity coaches for the Survivor game Saturday afternoon. This game features players who are battling or have beaten life-threatening illnesses. Not a dry eye in the house last year.

For the gear whores, the Denver Cutthroats will have a mini equipment sale at their table. Gloves, pants, helmets, socks, and sweaters will be available. I don't know quantities or prices, unfortunately.