Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chadd

2014-2015 Gear Sightings

Haven't seen any pictures on Getty or anything yet, but Jordan Eberle was using the 1X stick on his penalty shot attempt in OT tonight.

Everything on it so far shows him with the APX2

Haven't seen any pictures on Getty or anything yet, but Jordan Eberle was using the 1X stick on his penalty shot attempt in OT tonight.

I think you're right

http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/news-photo/taylor-hall-of-the-edmonton-oilers-is-called-for-tripping-news-photo/459667732

He must've been switching throughout the game

Also some different CCM gloves than you'd see in stores on the Preds

http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/news-photo/filip-forsberg-celebrates-his-overtime-goal-with-roman-josi-news-photo/459667728

I think you're right

http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/news-photo/taylor-hall-of-the-edmonton-oilers-is-called-for-tripping-news-photo/459667732

He must've been switching throughout the game

Also some different CCM gloves than you'd see in stores on the Preds

http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/news-photo/filip-forsberg-celebrates-his-overtime-goal-with-roman-josi-news-photo/459667728

Those CCM's are rebranded 11k's.

I noticed that the new ReAKT helmet does not seem to be as quickly adopted as the first generation ReAKT. Guys like Kane and Ovi who seem to upgrade helmets frequently have not switched. . .

Anyone know why? Is it a fit issue? It can't be a mirror test issue . . .

I noticed that the new ReAKT helmet does not seem to be as quickly adopted as the first generation ReAKT. Guys like Kane and Ovi who seem to upgrade helmets frequently have not switched. . .

Anyone know why? Is it a fit issue? It can't be a mirror test issue . . .

I would say it is because the fit is different than the O.G. Re-akt.

As it has probably been said a few times before, ccm is rebranding over all of reeboks gear as we have already seen with the ribcore stick the same will apply to helmets gloves skates and I also believe protective gear.

As it has probably been said a few times before, ccm is rebranding over all of reeboks gear as we have already seen with the ribcore stick the same will apply to helmets gloves skates and I also believe protective gear.

Do we know exactly how much time it's going to take for everything to be rebranded?

Can't say they look particularly inspiring aesthetically to me. Elements are reminiscent of older Easton skates to me.

459852102_slide.jpg

459852112_slide.jpg

459852206_slide.jpg

-pics are from NHL.com

Do we know exactly how much time it's going to take for everything to be rebranded?

2015 seems to be the first major push based on everything I have read.

The X1 stick looks exactly like the APX 2 LE.

I'm not a fan of the look of the skates as all, especially given the APX2 (IMO) was the best looking vapor skate ever made.

Tons of love for the Nexus 8k on the Kings it looks like.

To be honest I think its because the 8000/1000 matches their uniforms pretty well. I doubt they're all using a true Nexus flex profile.