Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chadd

2014-2015 Gear Sightings

To be honest I think its because the 8000/1000 matches their uniforms pretty well. I doubt they're all using a true Nexus flex profile.

Agreed.

The X1 stick looks exactly like the APX 2 LE.

I'm not a fan of the look of the skates as all, especially given the APX2 (IMO) was the best looking vapor skate ever made.

From far away they look pretty underwhelming but from leaked up close pics on other sites, they look really nice to me. As for best vapor graphics wise, I like the XXX. The lines and they way they wrapped/contoured made them look like a really sleek running shoe.

That's going to be the new Bruins practice facility. They are finally moving out of the dump of Ristuccia. The place did have good ice but that was about it.

I wonder if these will be available at retail. If so, a lot of people are going to be happy. So a medium is equal to a size 4 in the JOFA/RBKs, right?

I wonder what abortion of a graphics package CCM's gonna use to re-brand the RBK skates. The whole side panel is one giant vector logo. Maybe they'll just throw the letters "CCM" on the sides, kinda like what Nike did w/ these

http://www.csneaker.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/07/Nike-Air-More-Uptempo-Mens-Shoe.jpg

Abortion? It's actually quite the opposite. The rebranded Ribcor skates look fantastic. IMO CCM has the sleekest looking products this upcoming season. They should do really well.

Anyone watching the Bruins Blackhawks game?

Pretty sure I saw Chris kelly using Marchand's 1X. I don't have DVR so I can't confirm with a photo, bUT maybe someone else spotted?? 2nd period, about 9:00 (on the clock) mark

Pretty sure I saw Chris kelly using Marchand's 1X. I don't have DVR so I can't confirm with a photo, bUT maybe someone else spotted?? 2nd period, about 9:00 (on the clock) mark

Nevermind, looks like it was Marchand's Covert

Nevermind, looks like it was Marchand's Covert

I watched the game and I thought it looked like Kelly was using a 1X for some of the the game.

Kane looked like he was switching between an APX2 and 1X for most of the night.

This picture was from a couple of days ago.

http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/news-photo/patrick-kane-of-the-chicago-blackhawks-and-jaromir-jagr-of-news-photo/460216320

Wasn't really sure where to put this, since it's not new gear, but didn't want to start a new thread.

What the heck is going on with Doughty's tongues/laces. I used to tie my runners this way when I was a kid, but have never seen a skate tied like that!

ouml40.jpg

Wasn't really sure where to put this, since it's not new gear, but didn't want to start a new thread.

What the heck is going on with Doughty's tongues/laces. I used to tie my runners this way when I was a kid, but have never seen a skate tied like that!

ouml40.jpg

He's just wearing shotblockers: http://www.shotblockers.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=content&menuid=4&pageid=1005

Well that clears that up, thanks.

I guess because he's down an eyelet, you can't see the tongue behind the shotblocker?

Pretty sure the tongue is under his shins.

Well that clears that up, thanks.

I guess because he's down an eyelet, you can't see the tongue behind the shotblocker?

It's pretty smart. He was down an eyelet without anything over the tongue like that at least in his rookie year. This way he can keep his shin guards short like he likes but still with the added ankle protection of longer shin pads.

That giant SJ on the legs.

Ouch.

Maybe they're trying to slowly get us used to logos on the pants for when they start selling advertising space on the uniforms. :huh:

I like the SJ unis except for the giant SJ on the pants. But, whatever. Still better than most of the Stadium Series unis were last year.

Because we need another reason to hate Kaleta.

I thought Brodeur had pushed to have mirrored shields banned in the NHL. Something about not being able to see the shooter's eyes.