Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chadd

2014-2015 Gear Sightings

Has potential if you start from the socks up, then just becomes really blah after you're past the pants.

TBL's old Florida bolt logo would've always looked great as a primary. No idea why it was never used that way.

I mean.. I guess..

I wouldn't say it's awful, but it's definitely a step down or two from their old blue alternates. The pants and socks are kind of neat and compliment each other well, but the jersey is very "blah...". Of course, I always thought that with their blue, black, and silver that they had one of the best colorways in the league, so it's really disappointing to see them taking the axe to it.

(Edit: JR took the words right out of my mouth. Glad to see someone shares my sentiments, though.)

My thoughts are well. The colorway is perfect, but the jerseys just looked mailed in. I would of liked a regular logo over the BOLTS script.

Always thought putting a nickname on a jersey was stupid. "BOLTS" and "SENS" were equally dumb.

I think their round shoulder patch would look good on the front, too

D3hCE6A.jpg

Kesler: Synergy HTX stick and APX2 Skates

nLKkvTL.jpg

Heatley: Synergy HTX, MX3 Skates

Clearly both are signed with Easton, how is it they can use Bauer skates?

Also the new Anaheim away jerseys look much better than the old ones IMO.

Kesler was in the APX2's last year (started the year in Mako's then switched), HTX stick, HSX gloves, and easton helmet. Nothing new here.

I couldn't agree more with what a number of you are saying about the Tampa Bay Lightning's alternate jersey.

JR Boucicaut, the hockey socks and the pants definitely work. In fact, I like how a number of teams are adding an additional colour to side of their pant shells.

Harv and OptimusReim, I'm not a fan of the "BOLTS" logo on the front either. If they weren't going to create a new logo or use their shoulder patch logo, they should have simply stuck with their primary logo.

Speedz98, with the thin stripes/shade of blue on the Lightning's alternate jersey, the Los Angeles Kings came to mind for me as well. If you switch out the blue, and insert grey/silver, you have virtually a Kings jerseys. It is interesting to see how the Lightning are deviating from 2011 when they announced that their new colour scheme would be (predominantly) blue and white. I understand they were going with a black jersey, but to see such little blue makes me question their thought process.

I like the socks too. It would have been great for me if the jersey had a blue channel on the shoulders and arms between the white stripes to match the pattern on the socks, and maybe a blue stripe or more solid blue patch below the white stripe on the bottom of the jersey. Slogo looks lame as well.

Kesler was in the APX2's last year (started the year in Mako's then switched), HTX stick, HSX gloves, and easton helmet. Nothing new here.

X90 skates.

Watching the leafs preseason game and noticed Colton Orr is wearing 1 7k elbow and 1 Easton 700 elbow. Couldn't find a pic though

Watching the leafs preseason game and noticed Colton Orr is wearing 1 7k elbow and 1 Easton 700 elbow. Couldn't find a pic though

I couldn't agree more with what a number of you are saying about the Tampa Bay Lightning's alternate jersey.

JR Boucicaut, the hockey socks and the pants definitely work. In fact, I like how a number of teams are adding an additional colour to side of their pant shells.

Harv and OptimusReim, I'm not a fan of the "BOLTS" logo on the front either. If they weren't going to create a new logo or use their shoulder patch logo, they should have simply stuck with their primary logo.

Speedz98, with the thin stripes/shade of blue on the Lightning's alternate jersey, the Los Angeles Kings came to mind for me as well. If you switch out the blue, and insert grey/silver, you have virtually a Kings jerseys. It is interesting to see how the Lightning are deviating from 2011 when they announced that their new colour scheme would be (predominantly) blue and white. I understand they were going with a black jersey, but to see such little blue makes me question their thought process.

I would love to see the 3rd uni pants & gloves with the current jerseys and socks. That would be a solid uni. The new ones are way too TML

I would love to see the 3rd uni pants & gloves with the current jerseys and socks. That would be a solid uni. The new ones are way too TML

I agree completely. They had something unique going with the black/white/blue. I think they can do better overall, starting with the 3rd socks and pants.

New Eagle logo?

I like it.

I agree completely. They had something unique going with the black/white/blue. I think they can do better overall, starting with the 3rd socks and pants.

I like it.

We can't forget the victory pit stripes