Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chadd

2014-2015 Gear Sightings

The company was started by a Finnish physiotherapist who used to work for Dinamo Riga.

Sticks themselves look like any other generic cheapo brand ones. I'd like to try one though.

Actually, the reason why you found an Austrian site is because an Austrian goalie, Berdn Brückler is affiliated.

Interesting, I must have landed on an Austrian distributor or something, it had most of the same info.

I'd be interested to see more info on their blade patterns. They mostly look like clones of other companies' common patterns plus a few tweaks on blade lengths, etc. I don't recognize any other curve immediately when I look at their Barkov pattern. The overhead graphic of the curve looks a lot like Warrior's Gionta W10, but the side graphic makes it look a lot more rockered.

Side rant: I wish we could have a standard way of photographing blades for displaying their geometry. These clip-art graphics that most companies offer really obscure the details, for me at least.

I'd be interested to see more info on their blade patterns. They mostly look like clones of other companies' common patterns plus a few tweaks on blade lengths, etc. I don't recognize any other curve immediately when I look at their Barkov pattern. The overhead graphic of the curve looks a lot like Warrior's Gionta W10, but the side graphic makes it look a lot more rockered.

Side rant: I wish we could have a standard way of photographing blades for displaying their geometry. These clip-art graphics that most companies offer really obscure the details, for me at least.

Loco Ovi curve! That is awesome.

And Under Armour with the Leafs logo. Wish that stuff (for all teams) was available at retail.

He's had UA with his number (and his "optimus reim" logo) for a while now.

Red Wings new helmet logos:

Ou3ieq5l.jpg

New Eagle logo?

newlog_zpsc052f996.png

They should've spent the time coming up w a new logo on making their gloves not hideous. Why ruin a classy looking four roll w random stripes. Its like they've been sowing left over material on the backrolls these last few years.

As seen in the NHL et al...

As far as new unreleased products... See here

Our General Guidelines for posting about New and Unreleased products are roughly, If it's on an NHL (Pro) player in a game setting.. then it's meant to be seen and discussed. Or if a manufacturer puts the product out for display in a public setting. But there have been some instances where that has happened, and we may still be under a gag order, so run it by a Moderator/Admin either in PM or in Chat before starting a new post. IE which is the case with the new Ribcores (As far as my knowledge at this very moment).

As seen in the NHL et al...

As far as new unreleased products... See here

Our General Guidelines for posting about New and Unreleased products are roughly, If it's on an NHL (Pro) player in a game setting.. then it's meant to be seen and discussed. Or if a manufacturer puts the product out for display in a public setting. But there have been some instances where that has happened, and we may still be under a gag order, so run it by a Moderator/Admin either in PM or in Chat before starting a new post. IE which is the case with the new Ribcores (As far as my knowledge at this very moment).

I get that was it was released to the general public for preorder, it was used by pro players, and I have no contact with any mod/admin so

I get that was it was released to the general public for preorder, it was used by pro players, and I have no contact with any mod/admin so

There's no real point in arguing about it. You made a booboo, the post was removed, you had the situation explained to you, now you can just move on :)