Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mc88

FS/FT 2 Pro Stock, 1 Retail Supreme Total One P92 RH Sticks

Decided that I'm switching back to the P88 Kane curve and so, preferably, I'd like to trade these... or sell them if someone is interested. I'm preferably looking to trade one stick for a same condition 77/87 flex Nexus 8000 P88 (plus $$ on top, depending on condition), but I may be open to other Bauer models as well. Righties only!

1.) Pro Stock Bauer Supreme Total One SE (thicker walled for durability), P92-R, 95 Flex, O44, RH (cut down to ~63 ¾ inches)

Condition: 9/10 -- some cosmetic blemishes, used about 10 times -- $110 shipped within US $95 SHIPPED WITHIN US $70 Shipped within US

2.) Retail Bauer Supreme Total One, P92, 87 flex, RH (cut down to ~63 3/8 inches)

Condition: 10/10 -- like-new condition, lightly used 2-3 times -- $120 shipped shipped within US $105 SHIPPED WITHIN US SOLD

3.) Pro Stock Bauer Supreme Total One, P92-R, 87 Flex, O33, RH (cut down to ~63 ½ inches)

Condition 9.75/10 -- minor cosmetic blemishes, bought at the Sharks sale, but never used -- $110 shipped within US SOLD

PM me if you're interested.

dYlfe3t.jpg

How tall are you? I'm the opposite of you -- went from P88 to P92 and I have a RH P88, APX, Non-grip, 102 flex sitting in my basement. Maybe we could swing something.

Too stiff for me bud, sorry. Looking for 77/87 flex. Tried going stiffer with the 95 flex, but I found it too cumbersome in the long run (great arm workout though!).

I started out with a p88, switched to a p92, but now I'm switching back. While I've found my shots to be more accurate with the p92, I've had a hard time getting some power on them. Just feels too awkward. I think I'm just too used to my Kane curve that I'm reluctant to relearn how to shoot with a much more open toe.