Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tburns517

Perani's Warehouse Clearance Sale

Perani's sent me a flyer in the mail for their 21st Annual Warehouse Clearance Sale in Farmington Hills, MI, starting next week on Thursday (7/17). Has anyone ever gone to one of these that they have hosted? I've been looking to upgrade some of my gear, and I'm not sure if they are going to have just strictly clearance items or if they are going to drop the price on this past year's gear to make room for the new. If someone could enlighten me I would appreciate it, as I am interested in going. There isn't really much information on the flyer except for pictures, and the days they are hosting it.

They usually have a small discount on current gear, decent discounts on past year, and great deals on discontinued things. They also usually have each day some sort of theme sale, sometimes also they will announce over the speaker a large discount on an item or type of items (like some gloves normally 60 for 40 limited time. I've gone last two years, if you need gear it's worth at least checkin out