Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stewie

The "awww sh$t its SummerJam" Sale!

selling some extra gears in order to make room for post SJ purchases. My card reader took a dump so for now, PM me for any pictures you need. Shipping included only to the 48 lower us states. additional fees apply elsewhere.

Sticks

Sherwood EK15 RH 75 flex Ryan2 p88 grip- Purchased this one as a backup to my LTR EK15, which has lasted very well. I want to play around with a new Sherwood curve (Ryan1, Trouba, or Smyth, haven't decided). Condition is 9/10 as its barely seen any use, slight cosmetic chipping is all. Price 110 shipped. 61.25 inches flat against wall

Miken MV3-Pro RH 80flex p12 grip- personally not huge on this curve, so I will let this stick go if someone wants it. I really only have used this stick to practice handling on carpet and some small game usage. condition is about 7.5/10, no significant damage. Price- 40 shipped. 60.25 inches flat against wall.

Reebok 25k RH 75 flex Duchene- Currently using this stick for Defense, but looking to switch to something with a smaller dimension. Stick has seen decent game usage, and has a decent gouge from being stepped on. other than that gouge, stick is in great condition. I don't think gauge hampers performance, I can show in pix. 60 shipped.

Reebok 11K RH 85 flex Datsyuk- this stick has seen a lot of action. graphics peeling significantly in some areas, and some chipping throughout, however no major damage, and I believe the stick has some life left. I will sell this stick for 40 shipped. I was using it as my backup stick for playing D but I rarely play on D anymore.

Protective

Reebok 7k gloves size 13 Black/white- condition is fair, no holes on palms but definitely worn and used. 30 shipped.

Warrior Projekt Shins-size 14- went back to CCM. nothing against, but fell in love with RBZ now sellin these. Like new 40 shipped.

Bauer Supreme One60 Pants-Red Medium- Predecessor to the nexus 600 pants. worn 1 time, going to try another pant. 40 shipped

Skate

CCM V08 7.5D- used quite a bit. Rocket runners are almost down to unsharpenable. Boot is in decent condition, other than it being fairly soft (was a pretty soft boot to begin with). 30 shipped.

Projekt shins are sold. 25K is currently reserved until i figure out shipping to the buyer. I am removing the skates and the reebok gloves as they were waterlogged in the recent flooding we have had here in michigan. Shins, pants, and sticks were all taken upstairs for photos, thankfully, and not in my extra gear bag. This leaves only the pants, Miken, and reebok 11k stick available at this time.