Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fatwabbit

US Bound in Sep

Am heading to the US, seems like I get this chance every 3-4 years for work. The last time I just missed SJ, and would have loved to go.

This time, we're heading to a couple places, Memphis, Corinth, and Peoria IL. I've got a few spare days at the start of the trip in Memphis and then its back to back roadtrips with work mates to the various places. So essentially I've only got one weekend to really do anything, and doesnt have to be hockey related.

I arrive on a Fri night in Memphis, so might grab a late dinner and then a jazz/blues club? I was hoping to do some outlet shopping on the Sat (wife has a long shopping list) and then after that some hockey shopping as well... however I dont think that Memphis is a real vibrant city for hockey, unless someone else tells me otherwise.

If you have any suggestions, let me know.

Its in Nashville but the Marathon Music Works is a great place to see live music. The acoustics in that building are phenomenal. It used to be an old car factory and they just gutted the whole interior and made it into a venue.