Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mc88

Amazon Warrior Stick Fire Sale

Just thought I'd pass along the word that Amazon has some insane prices on Warrior sticks.

All items appear to be sold and shipped from Amazon.com!

Majority of the good sticks have been picked, but they're still cheap prices on: lefty, 75/85/100 flex, however you'll still find some lower flexes and righties as well. Some are back-orderable, while others are limited quantity (which disappear as they're sold). Sales apply to intermediate sticks, gloves, helmets, and elbows as well.

Prices range from $25-$50! Prices good as of: Monday, 8/12, 9:15AM PST

(Links Removed)

Or... here are some samples:

Unless already stated in the title, it should state "G" for grip or "C" for Clear (non-grip)

For example: Warrior Covert DT1S85G3 vs. Warrior Covert DT1 85 Grip Hockey Stick

Warrior, DT1, 85, G, 3?

Brand, model, flex, finish coating, not sure what 3 stands for?

If it just states, "Warrior Covert DT1ST Hockey Stick," then check the description below. It'll usually state, "Diamond X Grip" or "Clear Finish" or "one sided texture or Velvet Touch finish"

If all else fails, just check the model number (C or G) below the description. For example, "Item model number: DT1S85G3"

Wow, there are some sick deals here and with free shipping overseas, it's a steal!!!! My credit card just got a good nudge....

Hmm, not all ship overseas, seems to be hit and miss. Never mind, they go off to my local address.

And on some sales they are only allowing a max order quantity of 4 sticks. I went back the next day to try and get some more and I have already reached my limit in the sticks I was after.

Wow, there are some sick deals here and with free shipping overseas, it's a steal!!!! My credit card just got a good nudge....

Hmm, not all ship overseas, seems to be hit and miss. Never mind, they go off to my local address.

I didn't get a free international ship, was $11 to Canada. It won't calculate shipping until you're at the last step of checkout. That being said, $11 for international shipping is an amazing deal.

I didn't get a free international ship, was $11 to Canada. It won't calculate shipping until you're at the last step of checkout. That being said, $11 for international shipping is an amazing deal.

Thank God for a girlfriend in Chicago. Though I'm trading butthurt in my Canucks-love for deals like this.

By the way, it's not just sticks. I picked up some gloves for dirt cheap too.

So far, the 3 sticks I've looked at thru this thread, have been more expensive than the exact same stick on hockeymonkey.com.

DT1 LT, Lefty, 75 flex going for $250 here on Amazon... and $180 on hockey monkey...

Am I missing something here??

So far, the 3 sticks I've looked at thru this thread, have been more expensive than the exact same stick on hockeymonkey.com.

DT1 LT, Lefty, 75 flex going for $250 here on Amazon... and $180 on hockey monkey...

Am I missing something here??

I think we missed the sale. I clicked on the links and got sticks that were full price...

Edit: I did see some at the crazy low prices on some back order items. Wish I weren't broke :(

Lucky you. Which stick(s)? I'm looking to get a W28 and the DT4LT is perfect for me. Still, cheaper on HM.com though.

Edit: ahhhh now I see it!!! the 85 flex Yakupov is only $20!!! Holy crap, I may just order this. 85 flex might be a bit too stiff for me... but for $20... how can I say no?

Edit2: I couldn't say no! Ordered a DT4LT 85 flex with the W28 and a DT1LT same curve and flex. DT1 on back order, but I should get the DT4 in a few days. I know it won't be as light as my Diablo, but I can't wait to try out the W28. I think I will like it a lot better than my Gionta curve.

The prices really vary based on the stick specs so try different combinations. Some sticks ship to Canada (plus shipping and import fees, but it's still a great deal) and others don't. The older Widow and Diablo sticks don't ship to Canada, but most of the newer sticks like the Covert series will.

As mentioned, there are also deals on other Warrior products like gloves. You just have to play around with the colour and size options. What I did was search for warrior under the sports category and then browsed through about 57 pages of results to find what was on sale and then picked up a few things I was interested in for a great price (even accounting for shipping, import and exchange fees. It's an even better deal in the US).

I didn't expect the prices to last this long. I saw this go live Friday evening and cleaned up on AX1s and DT1STs. As great as the prices I was getting on mine (~$42) I went ahead and got my brother a couple Granlund DT1STs for $15.15 each. That's just ridiculous. They're all due to be delivered today and I can't imagine how many boxes they'll use as I've seen them do one stick-one box before.

Removed dead links.

Added two more links in the first post with limited quantities available. And added sales on "gloves, helmets, and elbows as well."

If you don't see a cheap price, it's either: Not on sale or sold out.

Not to completely hijack this - but as I was buying my Covert DT1 - the Fischer sticks popped up no Amazon too. Some of their $200 models are going for single digits. I just stocked up on a bunch, 14 sticks for <$115 shipped. I've never used them, but worth checking out.

Thanks for the heads up! Grabbed my son a DT1LT for $48 shipped.

Like others have said, you have to sort through different options for flex and curves. One curve and flex could be selling for the normal price but another could be super cheap.

Thanks.... Picked up my daughter a 40 flex W88 DT1LT for $43 shipped. Works out perfect, because the QR1 I preordered, isn't going to ship until mid-September now.

Flip side, I have no idea "exactly" what I am getting? I have to assume that when they describe as "regularly $200", it is a Jr. sized stick? Would suck if they sent me a YTH stick....

Flip side, I have no idea "exactly" what I am getting? I have to assume that when they describe as "regularly $200", it is a Jr. sized stick? Would suck if they sent me a YTH stick....

The Youth sticks only come in 30 flex. Junior comes in 40 and 50 flex. If it did indeed say 40 flex you're getting a Junior stick.

I cleared Amazon out of their GIonta LH 75 Grip sticks. Ended up with two Widows ($47 each), one DT2 ($40) and one Dynasty ($39). Also picked up a AX1 shaft in 75 grip for $25, two pairs of Bonafide gloves for $21 each and bought two DT1LT's for a buddy for $54 each. Not bad at all. I was tempted to buy a stick with a Kovy curve to try it out but figured I'd spent enough.