Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mc88

Amazon Warrior Stick Fire Sale

The Youth sticks only come in 30 flex. Junior comes in 40 and 50 flex. If it did indeed say 40 flex you're getting a Junior stick.

I cleared Amazon out of their GIonta LH 75 Grip sticks. Ended up with two Widows ($47 each), one DT2 ($40) and one Dynasty ($39). Also picked up a AX1 shaft in 75 grip for $25, two pairs of Bonafide gloves for $21 each and bought two DT1LT's for a buddy for $54 each. Not bad at all. I was tempted to buy a stick with a Kovy curve to try it out but figured I'd spent enough.

Good news.... Strange, as I go through from the main page, I can single out Jr. Clear and Jr. Grip, but as I linked through above, it just went to the DT1LT and gave me options of 40 or 50, but never specified "clear" or "grip".... Now that link gives me a price of $180....(I took the last available)

Have a DT1LT "grip" in my cart(wouldn't ship for 3-5 weeks) that I went through from the main page and may pull the trigger...these are so cheap, I wouldn't care if she just used it in the garage & dryland training.

But.... Why? I've never seen this before. Who is selling these sticks?

Can't answer the "why", but the who is "Ships from and sold by Amazon.com"

Holy Crap thank you for posting, I just picked up 2 sticks that would've cost me 500 bucks at HM for 74.50. And free shipping? It IS Christmas.....

Bam! Pair of Warrior Senior Bonafide gloves in my size & team's colors- $23.55? Trigger pulled!

Haha, I had those in my cart while I was shopping around and when I went to check out, they were gone! You Bastard! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

Not to completely hijack this - but as I was buying my Covert DT1 - the Fischer sticks popped up no Amazon too. Some of their $200 models are going for single digits. I just stocked up on a bunch, 14 sticks for <$115 shipped. I've never used them, but worth checking out.

I've been intrigued with Fischer hockey for a couple years now. If their deep discounts are still in place come this weekend, I'll be purchasing my first ever Fischer hockey sticks.

I bought a DT1LT, a DT1ST, an AX2, and a pair of 13" Franchise gloves for $191 incl. tax. All sticks are RH W88 85 flex, and everything has shipped. I also ordered a couple Fischer sticks with similar specs for $33 for the pair.

Yeah nevermind. Just at first sight it seemed a little to good to be true. On a second note, thanks OP for the links! I picked up a couple DT1ST sticks for like 50 each.

Mine just shipped! Looks like they sent it USPS Priority Mail 2-Day with $100 insurance for a whopping $5.58 (from Indiana to California)! Haha. No idea how they didn't lose money on the shipping as well, but I'll take it.

But.... Why? I've never seen this before. Who is selling these sticks?

I have Amazon prime and all these sticks are prime eligible so it's amazon who is selling them I bought a DT1 70 flex kopitar grip for $40 overnight shipping is 3.99 since it's prime so I'll know tomorrow it's on it's way

Amazon cancelled my Warrior Sale order. :mad:

Hello,

We're contacting you about orde . Unfortunately, we recently discovered that an error caused the following item(s) to be displayed at an incorrect price:

Warrior Covert DT1LT Hockey Stick, Left, Henrique/55-Flex

In this case, we're unable to offer this item for the incorrectly posted price. Therefore, we've canceled your order for this item. We're sorry about this. At any given time, despite our best efforts, a small number of the millions of items on our site may be mispriced.

To make up for any inconvenience, we're adding a $20 Amazon.com Gift Card to your account. This balance will automatically apply to your next order at Amazon.com.

We hope to see you again soon.

Sincerely,

Customer Service
Amazon.com

Anyone else get this e-mail?

Four families on my sons hockey team ordered sticks, received them and had them on the ice this weekend. Two families ordered sticks Tuesday night or Wednesday and received this "order cancelled" email this morning.