Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

syinx

Bauer NXG Gloves

I have a pair of Bauer TotalOne NXG Gloves (the spectacular anatomical fit type). I love how it fits on my hand and how snug it is, but I'd like some more room in the cuff. Any suggestions?

Sherwood EK15 (or Sherwood Nexon if you want to save some cash by going with the almost identical previous model).

Warrior Koncept if you can find them.

I loved my Supreme gloves but like you wanted a bigger cuff and the Sherwood is what I settled on after the koncept was discontinued.

Oh, and I have some koncepts in my sale thread if you decide to give them a shot. :)

Weird. I love having that tightness in my fingers. It feels really snug and feels like it flexes well with every movement I make. The only issue, really, is the cuff.

I am the same way; decided on the Easton Synergy 80s for now; but I still want more flex in the cuff- maybe when they break in and I bake them a bit, I will get my flexi cuff that I want. Feels great in fingers though.

Very strange, for inline I prefer my tight TotalONE gloves (and have even added padding to other gloves to make them similarly tight, but now that I'm back on ice I prefer the wide/loose fit of my Luxe/XXXX gloves....