Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bigmaples

Bauer Vapor x7.0 pants

Just bought a pair of Vapor x7.0 pants, everything is fine with them except when I raise my legs towards my chest it feels like something is restricting that movement a little (where my legs meet my hips) and noticed a piece of padding underneath the hip/thigh pads. When I sit down it bunches up and it's kind of annoying. I don't think my old pants have this.They are only stitched in on one side and was thinking about removing them. Anyone know if they will break in a little, or if removing them is a good idea? How would I go about doing that when they are sewn in without damaging the rest of the pants?

Just bought a pair of Vapor x7.0 pants, everything is fine with them except when I raise my legs towards my chest it feels like something is restricting that movement a little (where my legs meet my hips) and noticed a piece of padding underneath the hip/thigh pads. When I sit down it bunches up and it's kind of annoying. I don't think my old pants have this.They are only stitched in on one side and was thinking about removing them. Anyone know if they will break in a little, or if removing them is a good idea? How would I go about doing that when they are sewn in without damaging the rest of the pants?

I have these pants, love them. I've never had any problems like you have described and I've been using them for almost 2 years. The only thing I could guess would be relative to proper sizing.

The size of the pants are good, it's just the extra foam piece under neath the hip pads that are annoying me. They don't stay in the same place and bunch up. Thinking i might just cut them off as close as i can. Just wondering if anyone else has taken those pieces out, afraid to unstitch them and ruin them.