Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
JR Boucicaut

Warrior QR Catalogue

How is durability for QR1, QR Pro, QR3? I recall that for the V9/V9E series, the stick that was one down from the top of the line, was the most durable (V7). Is this going to be the case with the QR series, where QR3 would be more durable (but lower performing, obviously) than QR1? Or, can we expect QR Pro to be most durable?

I want the QR Pro in White. I heard (maybe on this thread) that the Euro version of the QR Pro is available in white. Any idea how to get this model (white QR Pro) to Los Angeles?

Thanks a lot for sharing, very cool site! I wish they would actually make the QR1 in that paint job, I think it looks real nice!

Thanks a lot for sharing, very cool site! I wish they would actually make the QR1 in that paint job, I think it looks real nice!

From everything I hear, the QR Pro is preferable to the QR1, so I am going to give it a try this month. That being said, I wish they would offer QR Pro in white.

I get home on Dec 22 and will have it in hand then. Not sure when my first ice session will be, may be hard to find ice due to the holiday. I will post a review after a few months, PM'ing you now.

• Like 1

Has anyone had a chance to have a look at the Warrior Covert QR Wheel Bag? In July 2014, I visited HockeyMonkey, and I had a look at all of the bags available at the time (this was not yet released). All of the wheel bags were of low quality and did not seem durable (just like the guys who invented the Mammoth bag have observed), except the GRIT Towers. All of the PRO bags seemed fine, but none had the wheels.

Is this one going to be "the one" that ends this trend?

http://www.icewareho...tml?pcode=WCQWB

My recent history with bags is that my Bauer wheel bag (it was premium or whatever the top of the line one was a year and a half ago) is falling apart, so I just use it for storing backup gear. My GRIT HT5 is treating me well after 5 months, but it is too small to travel with and throw all of my needs in for a week of hockey. I am on the brink of getting the GRIT Sumo bag, but would prefer to grab something like this Warrior QR bag, and save a few bucks, IF it looks like I can count on the thing not disintegrating at the baggage pickup when I am overseas at a tourney.

Does anyone know the exact dimensions of the QR wheeled bags?

Seems like every online shop lists different measurements and on the warrior website it isn't even mentioned

Edited by Hank_33

I just wanted to give a short term review of my QR1.

Nothing really worth noting expect a lot of paint being chipped off. Could just be a bunch of games where I took more than the average amount of slashes, especially if I got stuck playing center, but my DT4 shaft and blade looks to be in much better shape, and I've had that stick for even longer.

I also feel (opinion here..) that my blade is rather pingy compared to past sticks I've had. Since I don't have hands like Patrick Kane, this leads to me having some issues with harder passes. Shooting is great though, so it's a trade off.

Overall, I am happy.

Sign in to follow this