Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

benjones

Graf G75 High

id like to check these out as well if you find ordering info can you post it

That's the Euro site, not the North American Graf page.

One more thing, - www.skatingundsport.ch

there you can find contact details of the Graf fitting manager, his name is Hanspeter.

My story short:

I've sent him e-mail around half year before visit.

did arrange the date of the visit.

Came to the shop in time with my old skates, socks, etc. to show him my problem and to tell him what I want.

I was there for a easter holidays and I had possibility to visit his shop twice. That was a very clever idea, because I had a chance to think and estimate my needs. I came to the shop once more and change some features.

2-3 hours of fitting in diff.skates for proper understanding. all in all - 6 h / 2 days.

Hanspeter is very very kind and experienced person. try it

how do you like them compared to the nxgs I am thinking of trying to pick up a pair of the graf skates you have and I currently have bauer nxgs

Hi,

Personally, I like Graf more, because its custom made pair of skates. Ive asked for maximal stiffness, now its just as hard as nxgs. But again, its custom and its a personal preference in stiffness. If I would not have such a messy feet I would stay with NXG, thats my honest answer.