Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

louierev07

Sprungs - A6 - entire roller skate available as well

Tried out both Sprungs and Marsblade this summer - they both are great, but both take time to adjust to. I was considering switching back and forth, but the adjustment period to go from one to the other makes it a bad idea. So im parting with the sprungs.

These are size A6. One of the bolts had to be partially drilled when it was stuck a while back, but it does not affect how it works at all. I will try to add a picture or video to show what im talking about.

I dyed the frame black, and the rockerarms yellow - if you want me to dye the rockerarms black lemme know I have some rit dye left. They are in very good shape and still have most of their life left.

SOLD on 10-3-14

zF2fi1h.jpg

BOwuo0D.jpg

Wheels are labeda asphalt 76mm. Bearings are abec 7. If you want me to include those as well, add 50 bucks to the price. Wheels are essentially brand new. Have 5-10 mins worth of wear on them - before I realized I didn't wanna take the time to adjust to a different chassis again.

If you are interested in the whole setup, then I’m asking $330. (frames, wheels, bearings, and boots). The reason being is that I do like the boot a lot, and was planning on keeping it as a backup. But if you are interested in everything already mounted and all that its available. Lemme know if you have any questions!