Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

wrangler

Chicago Blackhawks 2014-2015

Crawford looked good in the first game.

Carcillo made a nice play to get the puck, move it, pass it, and get the return pass to score. I think you can see the difference made by losing some weight. Also nice for Crawford that he didn't have to sweat this one.

Keith is tied for the team lead in goals.

Tonight is only the second game that I have seen all season, but the explosive scoring is still there. I've said it before but this team scores (or gives up a goal) shortly after a goal more often than any team I can recall.

CSNChicago reports that Crawford will miss at least two more games, and that there's a chance, if he's not back by Sunday, that Scott Darling may start in goal then.

Crawford's skating, but still out. Darling will start tonight. Rundblad may play, and Rozsival may sit.

Carcillo will be out at least 4 weeks, after Oshie took out his knee last night.

If only someone could take care of the next 30 weeks

I have to say he's pretty much behaved himself so far this season, even the few times opponents have tried to wind him up.

500 points for Patty K: that stings as a Flyers' fan haha.

And he's not even 26 yet.

Crawford's skating, but still out. Darling will start tonight. Rundblad may play, and Rozsival may sit.

Carcillo will be out at least 4 weeks, after Oshie took out his knee last night.

Darling looked pretty good most of the night. It's a shame that the ref caused the 3 on 1 and ruined his shutout.

500 points for Patty K: that stings as a Flyers' fan haha.

As if the cup winner wasn't bad enough.

I liked what I saw of Darling, too, and we were cussing out the ref on that play. Still, a win on his first start, as well as first star of the game, ain't bad.

Crawford practiced with the team today, and may start Thursday. Darling is starting again tonight. I guess Q figures he earned another one before he goes back to Rockford.

I

Darling looked pretty good most of the night. It's a shame that the ref caused the 3 on 1 and ruined his shutout.

I forgot -- Eddie pointed out that they had six men on the ice when they scored that goal.

So a double fault for the ref.

I

I forgot -- Eddie pointed out that they had six men on the ice when they scored that goal.

So a double fault for the ref.

One guy can't see everything, he was in a bad situation before they ever dropped the puck

Sharp's knee will keep him out 3-4 weeks. Regin has been called up from Rockford, and skated on the 4th line today in practice, with Richards and Morin. Saad moved up to the 2d line. Crawford will start against Washington.

Hossa with 1,000 points: more than impressive. Maybe it's just me but I feel he is still underrated?

Everybody says he is underrated, so I guess he must be!

Trevor van Riemsdyk had successful surgery on his fractured left patella today. They're projecting 3-4 months until he's back. Even though he's a rookie, he'll be missed.

Clendening was called up from Rockford, and it looks like he'll play tonight, and Rozsival will sit. Clendening has been practicing with the second power-play unit, too.

Shaw's out with an upper-body injury, sounds like just one game.

Carcillo with a gorgeous pass to Keith, who made a great pass to Shaw on the second goal against the Ducks. That may be the nicest play I have seen Carcillo make in all of the games I have seen him over the years. I like the idea of putting Shaw, Bickell and Carcillo together on a line. It's a "crash" line with a lot of offensive talent and maybe the aggressive play from the other two will rub off on Bickell.

Sorry I missed that. I missed 3 games while out of town.

Crawford is out for 2-3 weeks, after injuring what appears to be his left ankle, when he "missed a step" leaving a concert. Raanta will start tonight, and Darling has been recalled from Rockford to back him up. It'll be interesting to see how much work Darling gets while he's here. I heard that Brodeur will start for the Blues.