Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zjack38

2014-2015 NY Islanders

Glad to see that things are going so well for him on the Island. I really think he has the potential to be an outstanding player in the NHL.

That is a LONG contract... 38 when all said and done... 6 a year isn't bad for a UFA d-man...but it isn't cheap either.

But I like him right now. So we'll see how it works out.

I was a little surprised but then the Orpik deal kind of set the market and Boychuk has more offensive ability than Orpik with that shot of his.

I do think the 7 years for Boychuk is a lot considering his age. However he is still playing well. As a long time fan I am excited to have both him and Leddy for the next 7 years. It also gives the team the opportunity to get rid of someone like Visnovsky and bring in Reinhart or Pulock who both showed pretty good potential during training camp, preseason and the start of the season.

It sucks. A travesty. Second in line goalie is so used to pucks going past him in Buffalo, he doesn't realize they are not supposed to. The O lines can't get it out of their heads that when you are behind, you need to play better, not necessarily harder. They also have to get the psychological effect of being down out of their head to play better.

Sloppy passing in front of and behind their own goal doesn't help either.

I hope they get their heads out of their rears, sooner than later.

Capuano is a young coach, and he better figure something out.

So what's going on here. They way they've been playing looks like a team that wouldn't make it out of the first round

It sucks. A travesty. Second in line goalie is so used to pucks going past him in Buffalo, he doesn't realize they are not supposed to. The O lines can't get it out of their heads that when you are behind, you need to play better, not necessarily harder. They also have to get the psychological effect of being down out of their head to play better.

Sloppy passing in front of and behind their own goal doesn't help either.

I hope they get their heads out of their rears, sooner than later.

Capuano is a young coach, and he better figure something out.

I would rather see a loosing streak now than in the playoffs. They have some time off to work on somethings and have the injuries heel up. I am not that worried yet.

"The sky is falling! The sky is falling!"

Every team goes through ups and downs during the season. Nobody can stay on top of their game for all 82.

there are about 22 other teams in the league that wish they had a similar streak leading to them being where they are in the standings.

Disappointed with the current play. Not devastated!

I've been with the team since the mid seventies. I know what it's like to go through crap years. Nice to have the good times that it is presently.