Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cmedeiros

Phil Kessel Blade Pattern?

Does anyone know which blade/curve pattern Kessel uses? I've spent hours searching with nobody having definitive answer on it. Looks similar to a Bauer P88 from pictures...

I've had two of his pro stocks. Think PM9, with slightly more heel curve and a slightly open toe. I loved it, and am still searching for more.

I've had two of his pro stocks. Think PM9, with slightly more heel curve and a slightly open toe. I loved it, and am still searching for more.

Would you say its close to a p106?

Is it longer than the PM9? I love the look of his pattern. Wish I could try it out mirrored in lefty.

Durbo's bang on with what I had. I had both an S19 and RS of Kessels, and both looked like that. 5 lie. Brilliant curve. I don't recall the blade being any longer than normal. A P106 probably wouldn't be far off, but the blade profile more resembles the PM9/E4/etc.