Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

younggeezie

New skate reccos to replace Nike Flexlite 10

Hi All,

Can anyone out there recommend a 2014 skate replacement that have a similar feel to the long discontinued Nike Flexlite 10?

94c412a9f2fa93246747b2aeefc7.jpg

I upgraded to the Bauer X60, and now am using Graf 709, and am still in search of something that felt great 10+ years ago.

X60 gave me the weight savings and stiffness I was looking for, but too high arch.
709 wider and flatter, but boot was too roomy and overall heavier.

Pre-requisites:

I have very wide and flat feet

Removable footbed (I wear custom skate orthotics)

Please help!!

Thanks in advance.

Hi All,

Can anyone out there recommend a 2014 skate replacement that have a similar feel to the long discontinued Nike Flexlite 10?

94c412a9f2fa93246747b2aeefc7.jpg

I upgraded to the Bauer X60, and now am using Graf 709, and am still in search of something that felt great 10+ years ago.

X60 gave me the weight savings and stiffness I was looking for, but too high arch.

709 wider and flatter, but boot was too roomy and overall heavier.

Pre-requisites:

I have very wide and flat feet

Removable footbed (I wear custom skate orthotics)

Please help!!

Thanks in advance.

Try the Bauer Nexus line, but the 2014 lineup if you want a stiffer boot. (curv composite boots)

Thanks for the input guys.
Will have to try some some of them during the week.

Today I went to my local store and they fitted me in a Bauer Supreme MX3, but had to order in a EE width for me to try.
Seems like it could work for me when I get the right width.

I tried the Nexus 800, however it felt big across the top of my foot and kinda loose - similar to my Graf 709's, but much better stiffness and weight.
Still would like to try the Nexus 6000's, after reading what you guys are suggesting.

Will keep you guys posted!