Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

aviery

2015 NHL All Star Game

Hi Guys,

Does anyone know if this will be aired on NHL Game Center Live?

If not, does anyone know of a streaming alternative as I have limited access here in Australia.

Thanks.

TVA Network in Canada will have the All-Star game. NBCSN will have it in USA. I haven't seen anything about it on GameCenter, but I'd assume they'd have it since it'll be the only game on that weekend. I'll be there for the skills competition and game. I'm interested to see how they use all the tracking data from the chips in the jerseys, as well as the pucks.

The Draft show is a little sloppy...but I'm pleasantly surprised. I've already seen more personality from these guys than I thought I'd see all weekend.

SXM played Bettman's State of the League address on the radio, nearly put me to sleep behind the wheel. Maybe we hire someone interesting or funny or with any discernible personality to read it next time.

They are a lot better in full uniform and action that's for sure. White gloves a little silly I agree, looks like a buncha Dave millers out there

So Doc just alluded to a story about the car given away at the 1984 game, something about the car being sold 3 months later thanks to a speeding ticket. Does anyone know the story?