Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A2rhino

Bauer Elite Wrist Guards?

Was looking at these online and wanted to know if anyone has used these but more important had them put to the test.

I see that they are made of FlexSorb Tech. Not sure how different this is from the Poron XRD that's used in some of the other gear.

I tried them on and didn't like the fit (I found them to be too losee- similar to the Shock Doctor padded wrist guards) but I have really skinny wrists.

I found the Evo Shield wrist guards to be a better fit.

i just bought them ill let ya know what i think after i play in them. I'm 145lbs and they are a snug fit on me so i doubt they would be loose on most people. there is a poron xrd tag on the wrist guards though so i think the flex orb must be made of poron xrd

I've been using them the last 4 or 5 games and i like them. Took a few slashes to em and they do help. WOuldn't say it's the same as a solid slash guard, but the flexibility and comfort are nice.

I have the shock doctor ones, and do like them.... but because I wear a long sleeve compression top, they start to twist around after a while. They fit tighter when I don't have the compression top on.