Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

drmomentumx

Are my hockey wheels riskfree or safe to roll on? (Indoors)

:huh: Hey there everyone, I recently got Labeda Addiction (orange) wheels from someone and the previous owner has really ruffed them up. Perhaps, they were used on a rough hard surface - your about to see the aftermath.

IMG_14561_zps915b2186.jpg

IMG_14671_zpsef9e9da8.jpg

IMG_14711_zps5a4164cd.jpg

IMG_14791_zpsd795b3ce.jpg

IMG_14801_zps6d38af3b.jpg

IMG_14821_zps13e48479.jpg

My question is will I be putting myself at risk rolling on these wheels to just pop off the hub/chunk/or split? I mean the damage looks to be minor in a way but I've never had a wheel that looked like this... I primarily skate indoors on smooth surfaces. I don't think there would be much of a risk if I used them for indoor rink skating? or would there?

:smile: Thanks guys!!

looks like these were used on painted concrete not sport court. that surface tends to separate the wheel when stopping. i have played hundreds of games on wheels just like that. they will feel a little rough and will eventually completely separate, but you should be able to get some play out of them.

what surface are you playing on? sport court or concrete?