Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Archimedestheowl

Rbk 18k leg pad problems

Hey guys! New to the forum and have a question about a annoying problem I have had with my Rbk 18k and my old Rbk 6k pads. Whenever I put on my right leg pad it fits perfect from top to bottom. When I go into the butterfly position, it lays flush with ice. For some reason I tye up the left pad the exact same way, and the bottom of the pad always lifts up causing my 5-hole never to be sealed like a wall. I have done everything known possible as far as strapping goes and toe-ties. Also my right knee lands perfectly centered in landing pad, and my left knee lands on the top of the landing pad. Wondering if anybody has had experiences like this and knows how to fix it. Thanks!

Two different size legs? Or two very different ranges of motion (one leg has more stretch than the other)?

Perhaps get a boot lift put into your pad on the leg with the pad that doesn't land on the landing gear properly, to push the pad up a bit?

Photos would help. Of you in the butterfly and looking down at your knees when in the butterfly (to see where your knees land). Photos of how your pads are strapped while sitting down and your toe ties.

Thanks for replying fellas. I know the pads are the exact same size and I don't think it's streteched out because I tried them on when I first got them and the bottom was lifting. But I could be wrong. @Optimus I think you may be right on the boot riser. I just don't understand why one pad will sink down more than the other. Especially when I lace them up the exact same way. @Hills I will try and shoot some photos today when I get the chance.