Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FluffyBunnyFeet

Micron Mega Pro 10-60....

I picked these up at a local Goodwill Store for $6.99. Now I've heard of the Mega 10-50, 70, 90 and the Mega Air line. However, I've never seen or heard of, apparently neither has Google, of the 10-60. Has anyone out there come across these before? I'm wondering if they could be just rebadged 10-50's for overseas market. Thx

zbPVss.jpg

yXYwmJ.jpg

Nope, we also had 10-50, 70, 90, air90 and so on..

Whats wierd is that the skate looks like a air model micron while the name says 10-60..

I've never heard of these either. That's odd.

As far as them looking like Airs but saying 10-60 on them, my BNIB Air 90s have a stamp on the inside of the tendon guard that says 10-90 which I found interesting.

What size are those? They look small (aka maybe my size heh).

I've never heard of these either. That's odd.

As far as them looking like Airs but saying 10-60 on them, my BNIB Air 90s have a stamp on the inside of the tendon guard that says 10-90 which I found interesting.

What size are those? They look small (aka maybe my size heh).

there's nothing printed on the inside of these, the size is printed on the tongue along with some other numbers. and yeah, they're a size 7 little too small for me. if i remember correctly, the mega air 90's i had were size 7 1/2 or 8. maybe i can get them stretched a 1/2 size...hehe but i doubt it =P

qnaYME.jpg

looks like the printing on the tongue says 1050... i wonder if that has anything to do with the model number (like maybe 10-60s are a gussied up 10-50 for a certain market/store) or if that D1050 has nothing to do with the model number.

Tongues don't look like the tongues of my Air90s, look like (on the outside anyways) the tongues of my 10-90s. how thick are those tongues? the tongues on my 10-90s are thick as hell. also what about the ankle pad thickness and what kind of insoles do they have? can you take some pics of the insides?

if you feel like selling those let me know, i'd add them to my micron collection.

873Z7N.jpg8YHrBJ.jpg

the thickness of the tongue is def not as thick as the air90's are. they are about as thick as the one's on my 652 vakutacks. wld u happen to have an extra pair of air90's size 7.5 - 8 that u wld like to sell? :laugh:

873Z7N.jpg8YHrBJ.jpg

the thickness of the tongue is def not as thick as the air90's are. they are about as thick as the one's on my 652 vakutacks. wld u happen to have an extra pair of air90's size 7.5 - 8 that u wld like to sell? :laugh:

Hmm definitely looks like there is less ankle padding in these than the 10-90s and Air90s for instance. Has me thinking this is indeed an SMU of a 10-50 or something. Sorry my Air90s are 6.5 and 10-90s are 7.0.

Hmm definitely looks like there is less ankle padding in these than the 10-90s and Air90s for instance. Has me thinking this is indeed an SMU of a 10-50 or something. Sorry my Air90s are 6.5 and 10-90s are 7.0.

drats! oh well...whenever one is listed on ebay, i'll add to my watch list only to forget about it a cpl days before it ends =P