Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TwoFour

New Warrior Dynasty Girdle

I don't like the way the projekt's are really tight around the quadricep area, would the Dynasty or Bauer Totalone Adaptable Core Pad, be a better choice for looser fighting in that area ?

I don't like the way the projekt's are really tight around the quadricep area, would the Dynasty or Bauer Totalone Adaptable Core Pad, be a better choice for looser fighting in that area ?

The dynasty is more of an overall relaxed fit whereas the Bauer is a little snug around the waist/butt area. The nice thing is that the thigh area is adjustAble so you can have it as loose as you want but remember that it depends on how loose the legs are on the shell.

I agree I have this girdle I wish the legs fit a little tighter. Having just switched back to a girdle I love it! Much better than pants. I don't like the new Warrior girdle shell with the mesh areas. I think I would rather just have a "normal" shell type.

Miseaujeau, what's your opinion on the Dynasty shell's compatibility with the Projekt girdle? I love the shell (mesh, fit, style, etc) but I can't buy the newer girdle until later on down the road.

I understand there are attachment features specifically for the Dynasty girdle but I wonder if anything makes it a bad pairing for the Projekt.

Hey guys

coming from a 9k and was wondering on sizing. I wear a medium in that, am 5'11 and 185. The mediums in store felt a little tight in the dynasty. Do they stretch out over time at all for someone who has worn them for a little while now? Loosen in the legs etc? Thanks guys!

Sorry to bump an old thread, but could anyone help me with sizing for this girdle?

Ordered a size large online, feels a bit too loose and big especially the closer is gets to the knees. Can fit my hand between the girdle and my leg easily.

Not sure if I should order a size medium or small. I wear Bauer APX pants size large, an about 5"10 with a 32-34 waist.

Also should the shell be the same size as the girdle?

FYI I'm 5'-10", 32" waist and I wear a medium. I also have the medium shell but I feel I could go with small instead. My shell hangs 1"~2" below the girdle and I have to fully tighten the waist strap on the girdle.

By the way, you must be a Canadian. Only a true Canuck would do something he's supposed to and apologize for it.

5'11 32" waist and find the medium a perfect fit for me too. Not sure about shell, I have a bauer and Easton shell that I use not a Warrior.

colins

3 hours ago, GloriousLeader said:

FYI I'm 5'-10", 32" waist and I wear a medium. I also have the medium shell but I feel I could go with small instead. My shell hangs 1"~2" below the girdle and I have to fully tighten the waist strap on the girdle.

By the way, you must be a Canadian. Only a true Canuck would do something he's supposed to and apologize for it.

Just the small shell you think you could go with? Or the girdle too?

Ummmm actually I'm Scottish :) but I will take that as a compliment.

3 hours ago, colins said:

5'11 32" waist and find the medium a perfect fit for me too. Not sure about shell, I have a bauer and Easton shell that I use not a Warrior.

colins

1 hour ago, brandonthequick said:

I am 6ft with 34-35 waist and have a large

Thanks for the input, thinking about ordering a medium.

2 minutes ago, GloriousLeader said:

If I had to do it again, I'd go for medium girdle and small shell.

Ok cool, thanks for the help going to order a medium.

just an FYI, the materials they use on the kidney pads do not last. The material on mine is starting to wear and combine that with pointed plastic protection in this area and those small holes start to rip and get bigger exponentially.

I've taken some old roller hockey pants and started to cut off pieces to repair the holes, hopefully that helps them last longer.

18 hours ago, GQRDY said:

Sorry to bump an old thread, but could anyone help me with sizing for this girdle?

Ordered a size large online, feels a bit too loose and big especially the closer is gets to the knees. Can fit my hand between the girdle and my leg easily.

Not sure if I should order a size medium or small. I wear Bauer APX pants size large, an about 5"10 with a 32-34 waist.

Also should the shell be the same size as the girdle?

You sound like a Medium. I am 6'2, 215 lbs, 36 inch waist and in an XL. I wear an XL shell too. FWIW I am not a huge fan of this girdle, and according to an IW In the bag video on YouTube, there will be girdles incoming (one of which I will be grabbing, as my Dynasty is coming apart, and I do not like the strapping system anyway).

2 minutes ago, Cosmic said:

You sound like a Medium. I am 6'2, 215 lbs, 36 inch waist and in an XL. I wear an XL shell too. FWIW I am not a huge fan of this girdle, and according to an IW In the bag video on YouTube, there will be girdles incoming (one of which I will be grabbing, as my Dynasty is coming apart, and I do not like the strapping system anyway).

Hope so, don't want to have to return another one.

I was under the impression that you liked it, going buy your posts and YouTube video.

I did see the project on sale for £80 but only in a senior size dosent say if it's medium or large and there are no shells.

It feels so much better than pants, going to feel weird wearing my apx tonight.even if the girdle only last a while.

10 hours ago, Cosmic said:

Yes the CCM girdle is coming out later next year, I will be getting that if it looks good. 

14 hours ago, GQRDY said:

Hope so, don't want to have to return another one.

I was under the impression that you liked it, going buy your posts and YouTube video.

I did see the project on sale for £80 but only in a senior size dosent say if it's medium or large and there are no shells.

It feels so much better than pants, going to feel weird wearing my apx tonight.even if the girdle only last a while.

At first, I actually did like it (as is the case with most of the stuff I buy- it feels good in the store, or upon arrival, so I use it. Then after a month or so, I start to realize these little subtleties that I did not notice at first. With the girdle it is really just about the strapping system. If I cinch it tight enough to hold it up, then it is uncomfortable. If I leave it at a comfortable cinch, then the girdle slips just enough that I notice it (which is a distraction). There is a lot that I like about it tho, sure- the venting concept especially, and it is so light that aside from this one issue of strapping, I do not notice it. 

2 hours ago, Cosmic said:

At first, I actually did like it (as is the case with most of the stuff I buy- it feels good in the store, or upon arrival, so I use it. Then after a month or so, I start to realize these little subtleties that I did not notice at first. With the girdle it is really just about the strapping system. If I cinch it tight enough to hold it up, then it is uncomfortable. If I leave it at a comfortable cinch, then the girdle slips just enough that I notice it (which is a distraction). There is a lot that I like about it tho, sure- the venting concept especially, and it is so light that aside from this one issue of strapping, I do not notice it. 

Yeah I can see the strap being a bit of a annoyance but my brother has warrior shorts with the same strap and dosent seen to have any problems.I'll look out for this ccm girdle next year though.

I'm definably not going back to pants now though.